Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Did you get the willow skirt?  The skirt is very cute; I just have no use for it so not getting it.

Honored Contributor

A258920  Ladies, I have this item that I got As Is, in the purple color.   I absolutely love it. The lace at the bottom is so pretty, but not "too much" - just a nice touch of lace.  The purple in this top is very much like rum raisin, if you are a fan of that - a little darker and more purple but very close (a rosy purple rather than a grape purple).  I highly recommend it, although the As Is price I paid was much, much better!  Smiley Happy  

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  The silhouette of that first item - and the cotton/modal - really reminds me of an item we've consulted about before that you have - huge flowers on it (I think you have the gray) with lettuce hem - you said the arms ran small on that but the body is very full and shorter. I wonder if this is the same garment, different print?

@Pearlee - I think it is the same.  What do you think if this?

@Biftu  I think it is the same, although I never got that first one home.  I think you are a better judge of what to think of this new one, since you actually have the first one.   I do like this one better  but the fit concerns me.  Cotton/modal fits me funny but I'd get the medium.  I have all three colors in my cart.  What do you think of it?  

@aprimo  About the ODO twinset, I would absolutely go up a size if were getting it, which I'm not.  Not only does the inner piece run small for me, but I've had to go up a size in her space dyes too.   They are a little too roomy on me when I do, but they aren't huge.  They are snug when I don't go up a size in her space dyes.

@Pearlee I'm staying away from the twinset because the measurements looked a bit skimpy for me. I'm a 3x, so unfortunately I can't go up a size. I am thinking about getting the printed top that was first up tonight. I have that floral blouse you compared it to and it works for me, so I may get this one. Just can't decide what color.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Did you get the willow skirt?  The skirt is very cute; I just have no use for it so not getting it.

@Pearlee - I had to!  Not sure I love it but am willing to give it a try.  Seems like it is the only item not on easy pay.  I just hope the willow matches my cardi.  This color seems to be all over the place.  

Honored Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  The silhouette of that first item - and the cotton/modal - really reminds me of an item we've consulted about before that you have - huge flowers on it (I think you have the gray) with lettuce hem - you said the arms ran small on that but the body is very full and shorter. I wonder if this is the same garment, different print?

@Biftu  I think it is the same, although I never got that first one home.  I think you are a better judge of what to think of this new one, since you actually have the first one.   I do like this one better  but the fit concerns me.  Cotton/modal fits me funny but I'd get the medium.  I have all three colors in my cart.  What do you think of it?  

@aprimo  About the ODO twinset, I would absolutely go up a size if were getting it, which I'm not.  Not only does the inner piece run small for me, but I've had to go up a size in her space dyes too.   They are a little too roomy on me when I do, but they aren't huge.  They are snug when I don't go up a size in her space dyes.

@Pearlee I'm staying away from the twinset because the measurements looked a bit skimpy for me. I'm a 3x, so unfortunately I can't go up a size. I am thinking about getting the printed top that was first up tonight. I have that floral blouse you compared it to and it works for me, so I may get this one. Just can't decide what color.

@aprimo  I'm sorry!  I should have directed my sizing on the twinset remarks to @AZ girl  (I think).  I'm so busy posting and watching the show that I'm not looking up back on this thread to see who asked me what earlier today!   So - my twinset remarks are directed to.....whomever is interested!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@aprimo  I'm sorry!  I should have directed my sizing on the twinset remarks to @AZ girl  (I think).  I'm so busy posting and watching the show that I'm not looking up back on this thread to see who asked me what earlier today!   So - my twinset remarks are directed to.....whomever is interested!  Smiley Happy

Thank you, @aprimo and @Pearlee!  I appreciate your input.  I'm taking a chance on this twinset and hopefully it will work out better than others I've tried!  I sized up to my larger size of medium and got the green.  Keeping my fingers crossed!  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

A258920  Ladies, I have this item that I got As Is, in the purple color.   I absolutely love it. The lace at the bottom is so pretty, but not "too much" - just a nice touch of lace.  The purple in this top is very much like rum raisin, if you are a fan of that - a little darker and more purple but very close (a rosy purple rather than a grape purple).  I highly recommend it, although the As Is price I paid was much, much better!  Smiley Happy  

Thanks, @Pearlee!   I may pick this one up in the smokey taupe or dockside blue....can't decide.  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Can anyone tell me which leggings Lori is wearing?

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@aprimo wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee I thought that comment may have been addressed to me by accident. But that's fine. I appreciate the advice, nonetheless. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

That mock neck tank, despite being Layers, looks plenty roomy on Kate.  I really wish she'd tell us whether the models are wearing the regular sizes.  Maybe I wouldn't size up on this. I'd kinda like the copper brown color but don't know what size to get - maybe my regular medium!?