Honored Contributor

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

A258920  Ladies, I have this item that I got As Is, in the purple color.   I absolutely love it. The lace at the bottom is so pretty, but not "too much" - just a nice touch of lace.  The purple in this top is very much like rum raisin, if you are a fan of that - a little darker and more purple but very close (a rosy purple rather than a grape purple).  I highly recommend it, although the As Is price I paid was much, much better!  Smiley Happy  

Thanks, @Pearlee!   I may pick this one up in the smokey taupe or dockside blue....can't decide.  Smiley Happy

@AZ girl  My true size medium fit me fine in that one.

Super Contributor

It does look roomy. I love the Evergreen! I wish I could wear high necks.

Valued Contributor

Had to pick up the mock neck tanks in evergreen, copper brown and charcoal. They will be great under so many tops. Also got the waffle knit skirt in cider. Good show so far...!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Super Contributor

Can anyone tell me which leggings Lori is wearing?

Honored Contributor

@Debzzz  Did you get your regular size in the tanks or did you go up  a size?

@wishd4it  Sorry, all her leggings look pretty much the same to me.

About the item on air now - the jacket - I have the black and shale from last year and love, love, love them both.  I love this year's copper rose but definitely don't need a third one.  They are very flattering and, at 5'3", they absolutely do not swallow me up - they are very chic.  Highly recommend the jacket on air now, esp. for this crisp fall weather - it's perfect.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@AZ girl wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

A258920  Ladies, I have this item that I got As Is, in the purple color.   I absolutely love it. The lace at the bottom is so pretty, but not "too much" - just a nice touch of lace.  The purple in this top is very much like rum raisin, if you are a fan of that - a little darker and more purple but very close (a rosy purple rather than a grape purple).  I highly recommend it, although the As Is price I paid was much, much better!  Smiley Happy  

Thanks, @Pearlee!   I may pick this one up in the smokey taupe or dockside blue....can't decide.  Smiley Happy

@AZ girl  My true size medium fit me fine in that one.

Good to know, @Pearlee!  Thank you!!  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Debzzz  Did you get your regular size in the tanks or did you go up  a size?

@wishd4it  Sorry, all her leggings look pretty much the same to me.

About the item on air now - the jacket - I have the black and shale from last year and love, love, love them both.  I love this year's copper rose but definitely don't need a third one.  They are very flattering and, at 5'3", they absolutely do not swallow me up - they are very chic.  Highly recommend the jacket on air now, esp. for this crisp fall weather - it's perfect.

@Pearlee - I have this too in black and love it.

Super Contributor

Thanks anyway. It has a slit on the sides of the ankle. Clarissa was wearing it in the Claret earlier in the show. I guess we will find out sometime! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  I'm really glad you have it too.  Are you tempted to get another color?  

I was so shocked that it didn't overwhelm me - that's why I hesitated a bit last year.   Those types of lapels seldom work for me.  Also shocking was that the shale color doesn't pale me out!   I love both of mine!

I probably should have said "cardi" above rather than "jacket."   It's like a sweater coat.

Trusted Contributor

@Debzzz wrote:

Had to pick up the mock neck tanks in evergreen, copper brown and charcoal. They will be great under so many tops. Also got the waffle knit skirt in cider. Good show so far...!

@Debzzz, I was super excited to see these tanks earlier in the day and picked up the oatmeal and charcoal.  I live in mock necks most of the cold weather months so I know these will get a ton of use.  Finally, an offer I couldn't refuse!  Smiley Happy