Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

The length of that hoodie looks bad on most of the models except I think Jackie looks adorable in the blue one.  It's a good length on Amy.  @Biftu  this one could be a good length for you.  I'm really tempted to get the marshmallow but it's hard to justify since I have the similar vest (see my post above this one).  Thinking about it though.  It's gotten good reviews!

@Pearlee - I was tempted too, but another hoodie?!  It is sold out in the xxs, whew!

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

The length of that hoodie looks bad on most of the models except I think Jackie looks adorable in the blue one.  It's a good length on Amy.  @Biftu  this one could be a good length for you.  I'm really tempted to get the marshmallow but it's hard to justify since I have the similar vest (see my post above this one).  Thinking about it though.  It's gotten good reviews!

@Pearlee - I was tempted too, but another hoodie?!  It is sold out in the xxs, whew!

@Biftu  Whew is right - you are lucky about that!   Because I got it in the medium in the marshmallow, which is crazy since I have the vest.  If I have any sense I'll cancel it, but so far I haven't.  

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

wrote:

@Biftu  Whew is right - you are lucky about that!   Because I got it in the medium in the marshmallow, which is crazy since I have the vest.  If I have any sense I'll cancel it, but so far I haven't.  

@Pearlee - it's not crazy, a vest and a hoodie are two different pieces.  And on a cooler night maybe you could wear the vest under the cardi -- too cute.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Thanks my good friend and Enabler!  Smiley Happy  I had thought the same thing!  Smiley Happy

And the white will be a cute jacket that can go with everything for spring & summer. 

I can justify any purchase and I appreciate your input!  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor
I find her hoodies a little short for me.

That contrast stitch shirt is a hit. I did end up also buying the ruffle trim tank in rosewood. I think it will pair nicely with the waffle knit top I just got in morrocan spice.
Respected Contributor

Were those Lori's jeans with the frayed outside seam the model had on?

Respected Contributor

I hope @Mellie2 got her top. It sold out.

Respected Contributor
Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MONDAY 1/12

[ Edited ]

wrote:

@makena

was it these?

@HippiifiedYes.  Thank you  Smiley Happy 

Valued Contributor

I did order one ! I really thought it looked nice on everyone. I went for the green color. I don't order a lot of green but this one might work on me. I did love that swing. Would have liked the white but didn't get to it fast enough. Maybe if the green fits one will pop up.

@Pearlee I think the white hoodie is nice too. If you like the vest it's  a smart move. 

wrote:

I hope @Mellie2 got her top. It sold out.