Honored Contributor

Her now-regular times:

1:00 - 2:00 p.m.

10:00 - 11:00 p.m.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MON. 5/20

[ Edited ]

I don't like the blouse Lori is wearing in the 1:00 p.m. show (with all the ruffles). I do love the cotton modal tank in the pinkish color and the blue color that the host is wearing (would get the pinkish though).  Hmmmmmm  Lovely standalone piece for summer.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I don't like the blouse Lori is wearing in the 1:00 p.m. show (with all the ruffles). I do love the cotton modal tank in the pinkish color and the blue color that the host is wearing (would get the pinkish though).  Hmmmmmm  Lovely standalone piece for summer.

I should say, although I don't like the blouse Lori is wearing, I do think it's a pretty color.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OMG - that former TSV dress went up in price again - to $72.75.   @dulwich   I'm so glad we got our two - black and  willow - at the TSV price.   That dress has really gone up a lot in price (of course it's also gotten great reviews).   BTW I've worn my black one so much that I recently picked up a second one As Is (for $40-something).   It looks brand new.  

@Biftu  sorry you didn't get it at the TSV price.  A recent review of it: "I love this maxi dress. I have it in the willow green. It’s really flattering, I am small in stature and wear the xxs. It’s a high quality. Dress it up or wear it with sneakers! Happy summer!"

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

Oh no I wouldn't!  There are two reviews of this top now and both of them got the strawberry jam and say it's too brownish. Sure didn't look brownish on air or online!  Glad I read that.  OK, then the blue...which is very denim friendly.  Not buying this today though.

Honored Contributor

Shawn got much too silly last night for me.  I refer specifically to the singing and leg-kicking.  It reminded me of the previous show host, and not in a good way.