Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MON. 5/13

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

n@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   As I type this, there is an xxs in bamboo in that jacquard blouse, as is:

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Woven-Silky-Jacquard-Blouse.product.A369682.h...

@Pearlee  I saw that then forgot about it.  It's in my cart but not sure of the color.  Considering.  Thanks.

@Biftu   That color wouldn't work for me.  

It's a much better price than $98 dollars so I'm going to keep an eye out for As Is in the plum (or I'd take the navy too, whatever she calls her non-navy).

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

n@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   As I type this, there is an xxs in bamboo in that jacquard blouse, as is:

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Woven-Silky-Jacquard-Blouse.product.A369682.h...

@Pearlee  I saw that then forgot about it.  It's in my cart but not sure of the color.  Considering.  Thanks.

@Biftu   That color wouldn't work for me.  

It's a much better price than $98 dollars so I'm going to keep an eye out for As Is in the plum (or I'd take the navy too, whatever she calls her non-navy).

@Pearlee  I decided not to order the blouse.  Good price, but not a good color for me either.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Whatever the heck Lori is wearing with the bell sleeves, it doesn't look good with the insides of the sleeves' white showing.  (Same problem as the inside-hoodies-white).  It cheapens the look of the garment.

Love the blouse Jayne has on.  Was tempted when it was initially presented to get the rose-ish color which I'm sure will be coming up.   The white has gray in it so it no longer tempts me.

I just received the "white" blouse that jayne wore.  It isn't white.  It is a light tan.  I went back to the video and it still looks white in the video.  Very strange.  Haven't decided if I want it or not.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LexaMom wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Whatever the heck Lori is wearing with the bell sleeves, it doesn't look good with the insides of the sleeves' white showing.  (Same problem as the inside-hoodies-white).  It cheapens the look of the garment.

Love the blouse Jayne has on.  Was tempted when it was initially presented to get the rose-ish color which I'm sure will be coming up.   The white has gray in it so it no longer tempts me.

I just received the "white" blouse that jayne wore.  It isn't white.  It is a light tan.  I went back to the video and it still looks white in the video.  Very strange.  Haven't decided if I want it or not.

@LexaMom   Sorry about that but there was at least one customer review (or maybe even two) that mentioned it wasn't really white.  I recommend always reading the customer reviews esp. on an expensive purchase, before deciding to buy.  Not that you have to give credibility to all the reviews, but it's helpful to at least read them (esp. for sizing information). 

If you don't love the color but do like the blouse, maybe take advantage of QVC's free exchanges to get a different color.