Honored Contributor

1:00 - 2:00 p.m.

10:00 - midnight (two hour show according to the Program Guide)

Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi @Biftu   I'm going to be watching the show.

Did you see that the blouse you like is an LTS today? (In case you want the other color)

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Hi @Biftu   I'm going to be watching the show.

Did you see that the blouse you like is an LTS today? (In case you want the other color)

@Pearlee I gave it some thought, and decided to pass.  One is enough, but thanks.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO SHOW MON. 5/13

[ Edited ]

Whatever the heck Lori is wearing with the bell sleeves, it doesn't look good with the insides of the sleeves' white showing.  (Same problem as the inside-hoodies-white).  It cheapens the look of the garment.

Love the blouse Jayne has on.  Was tempted when it was initially presented to get the rose-ish color which I'm sure will be coming up.   The white has gray in it so it no longer tempts me.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Whatever the heck Lori is wearing with the bell sleeves, it doesn't look good with the insides of the sleeves' white showing.  (Same problem as the inside-hoodies-white).  It cheapens the look of the garment.

Love the blouse Jayne has on.  Was tempted when it was initially presented to get the rose-ish color which I'm sure will be coming up.   The white has gray in it so it no longer tempts me.

@Pearlee I was thinking the same thing about what Lori is wearing.  I don't remember ever seeing that presented before.  Too bad about the white showing, because it looks pretty although I'm not a fan of bell sleeves.

i too was tempted to get that blouse when it was presented, but didn't get it either.

Honored Contributor

I really wish Jayne would not bounce the item on the hanger around to emphasize it.  I hate that (Sharon F. used to do that too).  I can't see the garment better for that and it just looks wobbly then.  Hold it still!  For goodness sakes, don't the hosts realize this?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't order anything from yesterday's shows, despite my temptation to order the blouse in the afternoon show that @Biftu  and I discussed.   I also turned the station at 10:30 pm because I was getting bored with the show, even though I wanted to see (and just missed) the presentaiton of the new Lavish tank.  Oh, well, that's what product reviews online are for.

I do like that Shawn controls Lori better than Amy did.   Shawn did bring Lori back to having to present colors before "going off" on all the details of the item, as Lori started to do.  Kudos to Shawn for that.

Biftu, speaking of that blouse, today it is up to $97.50, from $81-something (and it was a ODO the first time it was presented at under $80 I think).  Yikes that was a big increase from yesterday to today!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu   As I type this, there is an xxs in bamboo in that jacquard blouse, as is:

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Woven-Silky-Jacquard-Blouse.product.A369682.h...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

n@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu   As I type this, there is an xxs in bamboo in that jacquard blouse, as is:

https://www.qvc.com/%22As-Is%22-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Woven-Silky-Jacquard-Blouse.product.A369682.h...

@Pearlee  I saw that then forgot about it.  It's in my cart but not sure of the color.  Considering.  Thanks.