Esteemed Contributor

LOGO Principles 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan A397486

I like the styling of the new LOGO Principles 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan A397486 (below) but the colors in the website pictures seem really washed out and uninteresting.  During the TV presentation, the colors looked more vibrant, but in the split screen with Lori, the colors Lori showed looked as washed out as in the website.  Lighting makes such a difference!  In the past, when I have noticed a discrepancy between the colors on my computer and the TV, I find the TV colors to be most true.  But now, I don't know.

Thoughts?

I did end up buying the black, thought it would be a nice thing to have to throw on as needed.  I liked the V-neck, 3/4 sleeves, and buttons!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO Principles 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan A397486

@NYCLatinaMe I have noticed the exact same thing - just as you described it. I like the logo jacket, too, but I wish it were longer. I love that it has buttons.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO Principles 3/4 Sleeve Cardigan A397486

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

@NYCLatinaMe I have noticed the exact same thing - just as you described it. I like the logo jacket, too, but I wish it were longer. I love that it has buttons.

@Goldengate8361 I did end up getting the new logo jacket.  I liked the seaming and that the bands, collar, and cuffs were cut off.  Just something light to throw on when I want more coverage, or give a defined shape to a shapeless t-shirt dress, which I do like to wear.  The hem was curious, but I think it will work out for me.