Honored Contributor

LOGO - On Inspired Style from NYC 9/7 ? and Footwear Show 9/8

There's an Inspired Style show from NYC tonight 10:00 pm to midnight ET so I'm thinking Lori may be presenting something.  She usually does at those NYC shows.  There's a new arrival up today so here it is, possibly for tonight's show?

Scuba Ponte Coat with Patch Pockets  A294676

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Scuba-Ponte-Coat-with-Patch-Pockets.product.A294676.html?s...

Also LOGO footwear show is on tomorrow (Friday) from  6:00-7:00pm ET.  So since I don't expect there to be much activity on either show from us, I combined the two into one thread.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO - On Inspired Style from NYC 9/7 ? and Footwear Show 9/8

Why is it called SCUBA?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

There is also a Top Find A294673 Embroidered Slub Peplum Top that may be presented.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@I am still oxox wrote:

Why is it called SCUBA?

@I am still oxox  Well I know the recent  scuba dresses were made out of scuba diving fabric, like neoprene or something.  Rubbery and horrible IMO.  However this garment says ponte so I don't know whether that would be softer.  I hated the other scuba apparel that I've felt.  And I thought that was a very brief fad, too.  If you search scuba on this site, there may be some clearance items left.   QVC carried some for a while - I know Mark Zunino had a dress in it that went on clearance.   

@Biftu - thanks - hadn't checked today's Top Finds.

ETA - the top find and new arrival indicate to me that LOGO will be on tonight's show.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee

I remember at one time the was a vendor on HSN who always desinged scuba, his clothes became a "cult classic" and in very short supply, unfortunatley I can not recall his name.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Valued Contributor

@I am still oxox wrote:

Why is it called SCUBA?

Because the fabric is similar to the wet suit fabric that scuba divers wear.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you.  It may be the top find.  But 79.00 ?? YIKES.

Love love love her stuff, I only wish that she could reduce her prices a little.

They are getting pretty HIGH , just my opinion.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Personally, I don't like anything Scuba. The fabric does come in different weights, but from my experience they are all like rubber. I thought that fad was over.

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

Gosh, Amy Stran looked so teeny tiny walking on the NYC streets in her casual, close-fitting clothes next to Cameron from Halston.