Respected Contributor

LOGO May TSV-color help, please?

I got my insider today, and saw the LOGO TSV dress on page 19.  Very pretty summer dress, and I took the plunge and ordered one in a color called Frosted Ivy.  My question is whether this is a new color to the line, or if anyone already has something in it and can tell me what it really looks like.  My order is classed as "advanced", so I know I have several weeks to edit it and change the color choice if I find out that ivy color won't be flattering on my skin tone.  The photograph in the Insider makes the color look like a cool mint/pistachio tone, but the online color on my computer screen makes it look more like a pale pea soup, a yellow-green, warm, not cool.  I look dreadful in yellow tones, it makes me even more sallow than I already am, so if anyone has something in "Frosted Ivy", can you tell me if you feel the color is more cool mint or yellow-green toned?  If it's a new color, of course, I'll have to take a chance on it and hope it looks good on me.  Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide!

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO May TSV-color help, please?

@CamilleP. I don't think I've seen anything else in frosted ivy.  I agree that it looks like it has yellow undertones on my computer screen.  I have found that Logo colors are often different in person, so hopefully this will be a color you love.  The dress is really pretty.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't seen this dress yet....anxious for on- line Insider!  Is the dress cotton?  Hope so because I love her cotton slub! Tia

Honored Contributor

I've not heard of or seen any frosted ivy either in LOGO.

Respected Contributor

@equss wrote:

I haven't seen this dress yet....anxious for on- line Insider!  Is the dress cotton?  Hope so because I love her cotton slub! Tia

@equss. It's cotton and modal.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks Trudy!! I'm anxious to see it!
Honored Contributor

Lori has too many color names for her own good, esp. since some are really the same color (e.g. blue spruce and mystic teal - she's even admitted on air they are the same color).    As I've been stating lately here, she's even been mixing them up on air.  Just yesterday when presenting the ODO A285367 she called green frost "willow" instead.  And then, to make matters worse, in the ODO choice there was a redwood that looked nothing like her other redwood products but instead looked more like macrame.  Her other redwoods are a reddish brown (fairly dark) and this one yesterday, also named redwood, she described as "blush" which it was.

Too many colors for her own good, yep!

Trusted Contributor

Would love to see the dress ~ how do I get the Insider?

Honored Contributor

@Irish1210 wrote:

Would love to see the dress ~ how do I get the Insider?

@Irish1210  Go to the Customer Care forum here and ask the Mods to put you on the list to receive it. It takes several months for the subscription to go through processing though (and I still don't get mine reliably).

Respected Contributor

@Irish1210. Go to the home page...near the bottom and select "live chat".  Tell them that you would like to sign up for the insider and they'll take care of the rest.  There is no cost and anyone can receive it.