Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO May TSV-color help, please?

@Biftu  After you told me the photo model is 5'8" I took another look at the dress.

Given the measurement is:   Length: Missy Range: 44"-46 1/8"  and looking at the photo, I'll say that it's possible that the longest "dip" of the fabric in the dress might be a problem for you with the length.   As you said, you'll need to wait to see the presentation.

Hopefully the petite model will be modeling it and you should be able to tell from the hosts too since both Amy and Sharon are short.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  @Trudey       Thanks for the guidance : )

Respected Contributor

Well, my "Frosted Ivy" dress shipped, so in a week to ten days I will know if the color is good for me or not.  I hope it is, and I hope the fit is wonderful, too, and I may order it in other colors!  I don't normally wear tank tops, but I have several "shrug" tops that came with maxi-dresses, some light cotton/linen sweaters, and both the eggshell and black embroidered chiffon/crochet LOGO tops that were sold and sold out last month that I can put on over the dress if I want to.  And who knows, if this summer is as hot as this last winter was cold and dry I may just say "oh shoot!" and wear the tank dress all by itself, and if people don't like my 60 year old upper arms, they don't have to look at them, LOL!  That beautiful lace handkerchief hem ought to distract the eyes, right?  Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP  I'll be curious to see what you think of the frosted ivy.  I hope it doesn't have gray undertones because so far I'm liking it from the photo.  Gray undertones never work for me.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, Pearley.  For me, what sold this dress is Lori's attention to one particular detail-pockets!  I want to put my car's key fob and my cell phone in pockets in my garment, not have to dig around in my purse.  That's why I'm considering additional colors if the fit is good, once I get the dress.  I really hope I love the color!

Honored Contributor

I'm really liking this dress.  I"m considering placing an order for an upcoming cruise. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I'm really liking this dress.  I"m considering placing an order for an upcoming cruise. 

We can order cruises from QVC now too?

Respected Contributor

I got my dress today, and I'm very happy I trusted the photo on the "Frosted Ivy" color.  While it's not the mint I hoped for, it's a true neutral sage green, not yellow at all, and looks fine on my pale skin.  Fit-wise, it's right on, I pulled it on over  a D&Co. cowl neck tunic and fleece leggings (still cold, rainy, and snowing like mad in the mountains here in OR!) and it still fit fine, and will look lovely in the summer over normal undergarments and a slip or slip-shorts.  I can see layering a cotton sweater or a long-sleeved T with a pretty hem treatment over this dress for cooler weather, but in the heat of summer the tank dress alone will be very comfortable.  Now my only problem is not ordering at least two more of them, black and blue, because I can see myself living in this dress all summer!  Anybody think it might be "buy more, save more" on the day it airs?  Pretty please, Q?!?!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP  YAY I'm so happy you like the dress and it doesn't have a yellowish tone to it. Thanks for your very informative review!   Now I just have to decide on a color. It would be nice to get one home before TSV day to decide on whether to get more or not.

I don't think they have buy more and saves on TSVs.  The TSV price is the savings. I think you'd be safe ordering more now.

Trusted Contributor

@CamilleP  Thank you for the great review!!  Now I'd like to get one home before tsv day too, but the length is holding me back (I'm only 5'3" and @Pearlee pointed out the model is 5'8").  Plus  I like to wear flat shoes.....I do like cotton modal..🤗  Enjoy your lovely new dress and thanks again for posting a review so quickly.