Trusted Contributor

LOGO Lunchtime Special for 05/25 - Necklace

[ Edited ]

J329472 -  LOGO Links by Lori Goldstein Multi-Shape Stone Necklace for $24.52

Click Here

Beauty is found in all the shapes and sizes of this LOGO Links necklace. The emerald-cut, round, oval, pear- and baguette-shaped cabochons and faceted glass and resin beads form a repeating pattern in shades of coral, aqua, green, gray, black, clear, and blue. From LOGO Links by Lori Goldstein.

• Antiqued goldtone finish
  • Round, oval, baguette, emerald-cut and pear-shaped cabochon and faceted glass and resin beads in repeating pattern; colors include oval coral, round aqua, pear-shaped green cabochon, and emerald-cut metallic gray and round, black, faceted resin and baguette clear and blue glass beads; oxidized finish
  • Lobster claw clasp
  • Measures approximately 19-1/2"L x 1/2"W plus 3"L extender
  • Box, jeweler's pouch, romance card
  • Imported

I only have a couple pieces of her jewelry but ordered this as it looks very versatile and could be worn with her plain tanks to jazz them up.

LOGO Links by Lori Goldstein Multi-Shape Stone Necklace

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Lunchtime Special for 05/25 - Necklace

@vickie25  Good thing you got yours early.  They sold out ASAP!  I hope you like it! Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Thank you @vickie25! I saw your post when I got home about an hour ago and they were gone. I've stalked it every few minutes & got one!

Honored Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

Thank you @vickie25! I saw your post when I got home about an hour ago and they were gone. I've stalked it every few minutes & got one!

@LIndaMJ  YAY for you.  Gosh, you really must have stalked it to get one that popped back in.  I love when that happens.

Trusted Contributor

I saw that necklace went fast.  Why I usually order the Lunctime Specials at midnight. But often they pop back in stock after 4pm.  When the price goes up..  But I have called CS when that has happened, for something I really wanted, and they have honored the LTS price.  You just have to provide the price to CS as they don't have that information.