Honored Contributor

LOGO Lavish by Lori Goldstein Embroidered Woven Blouse w/ Lace Details A305445

[ Edited ]

LOGO Lavish by Lori Goldstein Embroidered Woven Blouse w/ Lace Details

I loved this tunic the moment I saw it....but had concern about the fit.  I ordered in my regular size wondering if I should go down.  I was on waitlist forever and when I saw it in a size smaller, I changed the order.  (However, I was still sent my regular size)

I love the lace and the embroidery is stellar.  I purchased in the honey color as I love the understated monotone.  After trying on, looking in the mirror headon I was pleased.  I caught a sideview and looked pregnant.  I decided to wear it in the house and take it for a test drive to see if I could live with the profile view.

This tunic is so comfy...I love the fabric, so soft and wonderful to wear.  I throw it on with yoga pants and I'm essentially me.  Yes, it is overpriced (could be half the cost).  But, unfortunately, I haven't seen or felt anything at half the cost.  I probably could have purchased (and ordered) the size down.  But this comfort living is just so stressless, and I feel so pretty with the gorgeous embroidery.  I've decided to keep it and just enjoy this little luxury.

If it ever becomes "as is" I might purchase another color.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO Lavish by Lori Goldstein Embroidered Woven Blouse w/ Lace Details

@phoenixbrd  I'm happy you like it so much.  If you get another color, would you go down a size then?  I'm considering it if I see it pop up As Is and thought I'd go down from my usual size med. to a small.

Also, there is another peasant top I'm about to review in a moment.  Do you think the item number somewhere in your thread would be helpful?  Although the one I have doesn't have lace, it would be easy to confuse the two in someone's mind.  

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  I included the number in the topic line.  If you want a closer trimmer fit, you might want to go with the small if you don't have broad shoulders.  If you do have wide shoulders or want a loose flowy fit and don't mind the profile view, you might be happy with the looser fit.  If I remember,  you might want to look at the model Jackie in the presentation wearing the blue, she looks like the looser  fit whereas the model wearing the honey appears to have a closer fit under the bust.  I think the difference is subtle, but might be significant for you.

I love mine.  I didn't think I would like the flowy look, but I find myself reaching for this top as it suits me.  I wear it, it doesn't wear me and I've received compliments on it.  Good luck, I hope this was helpful.  I would be interested to hear your review if you purchase. Unfortunately, I haven't had much luck with "as is" LOGO's recently.  I am very selective what I purchase, but I'm really happy with this top.

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd  Thank you for your helpful response (and for putting your item number in your thread title two!). Esp. since I saw that once I posted my thread about a Lavish top, our threads were looking even more similar.  So thanks!

I'd probably go down to the small if I get the one you have.  I do not have broad shoulders. But, if I do see it As Is, before I purchase I will watch the video again and pay close attention to the models' fits as you suggest.  Thanks a bunch. I'm so happy you are happy with your top.  I like mine so much, I don't really mind the cost.  

Looking great, getting compliments, and feeling comfortable in a LOGO item = Priceless   Smiley Happy