Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO LOOKALIKES - OTHER QVC BRANDS THAT LOOK LIKE LOGO

@Pearlee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

There have been designers doing this look prior to LOGO.  

It seems these sharkbite, asymetrical, uneven hem, embellished hem tops are really trending but eventually like everything else, the look will be over and then everyone is going to have to find something else to do.  And eventually, they'll come back again.     

@Lipstickdiva   This doesn't respond to what this thread is about.  All you did was comment the style of her clothes.   I don't see any example of any garment by another QVC line similar to LOGO's as I exemplified in my first post.  That is what my comment to you meant.  Now let's just drop it.  You wanted to make a LOGO comment and you did, but you did not respond to what this thread is about.

Okay.  You're the boss here. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

There have been designers doing this look prior to LOGO.  

It seems these sharkbite, asymetrical, uneven hem, embellished hem tops are really trending but eventually like everything else, the look will be over and then everyone is going to have to find something else to do.  And eventually, they'll come back again.     

@Lipstickdiva   This doesn't respond to what this thread is about.  All you did was comment the style of her clothes.   I don't see any example of any garment by another QVC line similar to LOGO's as I exemplified in my first post.  That is what my comment to you meant.  Now let's just drop it.  You wanted to make a LOGO comment and you did, but you did not respond to what this thread is about.

Okay.  You're the boss here. 

@Lipstickdiva  Do feel free to start your own threads on whatever you would like to discuss.

Honored Contributor

A273762  Rivers draped front ribbed knit cardigan.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like Lori, she is my kind of people, LOL!  Not all her clothes work for me, I only wear a couple styles of her tops, in assorted colors though.

If you check out LastCall, they have tons of styles that resemble her style on clearance.  I think the, designers that come close to Lori are Neon Buddha, XCVI, and a few others I cannot think of now..  XCVI is mostly made in the USA.  They have some items that are imported, but most is USA.  I think Neon Buddha is made in Canada and has some imports.  They are expensive, but I have never paid regular price.  I just bought 2 tops for 42@  I sometimes find Neon Buddha tops on Amazon, although they sell at Neimans and a few clothing stores.

Soft Surroundings has cute Lori styled clothing, but the shipping and regular price can be high.  Their shipping cost is horrible.  I think it starts at a minimum of 11.50 and goes up from there.  The more you buy the higher the shipping. The clothing is high quality and lasts forever.  Twice a year they offer me a 20.00 coupon and I buy then.  The 20 dollars mostly covers shipping!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shoekitty wrote:

I like Lori, she is my kind of people, LOL!  Not all her clothes work for me, I only wear a couple styles of her tops, in assorted colors though.

If you check out LastCall, they have tons of styles that resemble her style on clearance.  I think the, designers that come close to Lori are Neon Buddha, XCVI, and a few others I cannot think of now..  XCVI is mostly made in the USA.  They have some items that are imported, but most is USA.  I think Neon Buddha is made in Canada and has some imports.  They are expensive, but I have never paid regular price.  I just bought 2 tops for 42@  I sometimes find Neon Buddha tops on Amazon, although they sell at Neimans and a few clothing stores.

Soft Surroundings has cute Lori styled clothing, but the shipping and regular price can be high.  Their shipping cost is horrible.  I think it starts at a minimum of 11.50 and goes up from there.  The more you buy the higher the shipping. The clothing is high quality and lasts forever.  Twice a year they offer me a 20.00 coupon and I buy then.  The 20 dollars mostly covers shipping!!!

Uh Oh.  You aren't following the rules of the thread.  It's supposed to be QVC brands that resemble Lori's.  Cat Frustrated Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@shoekitty

You can place a phone order through the King of Prussia Mall SS and it will be free shipping.  

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@shoekitty wrote:

Uh Oh.  You aren't following the rules of the thread.  It's supposed to be QVC brands that resemble Lori's.  Cat Frustrated Woman LOL

Feeling  better about yourself now, having taken  taken a pot-shot at me?

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

@shoekitty  I have quite a few Neon Buddha pieces in my wardrobe, and Pure sweaters (same company).  I really prefer the pure cotton NBs but they've been putting in a lot of spandex which I don't like.  And after a while I tired of all the similar-looking button configurations.  I haven't bought much NB since I have been buying the LOGO brand. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee

I hear you about the NB style looking the same, with the button thing.  I have about 6 pieces, but 2 are plainer.  The XCVI I love, I love the jacket type things and tops only, some of the stuff is a little weird, LOL!  ITA agree, the spandex stuff can be pretty hot too!  I didn't know Pure was NB,  I bought a sweater from Lastcall and it came yesterday,  Gorgeous hand knit sweater.  I bought it as a Neon Buddha sweater , but when it came, I was confused as it had a PURE label and tags.  The style is similar to NB.

I have 2 styles  of Lori tops, but I have about 12 of them.  I love them.  They both are her cotton, with chiffon trim.  I have one left from her first original visit to QVC, the rest I just get new colors.  One I love so much I keep buying a new Black one every year.

How long has Lori been on QVC, do you know?  I just love her.  And I love the tops I have/  The construction is fabulous.  Sometimes the fabric is just good, but I have never had a stitch come undone, they are sewn the best!

Unfortunatley all womens tops have gone up everywhere.  I think her prices are par for the course.  I do remember the first top of hers was 39.99.  The last time I bought one (last summer) they were 54.00 I think

Honored Contributor

Hi @shoekitty.  I have heard Lori say recently she as been on QVC for five years.