Honored Contributor

There are several new Links pieces w/out photos up, including a rosary necklace. I hope the photos come up soon.  

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

New Logo Links necklace.

A poster was looking for this necklace item number because Lori was wearing it recently on air.  I said it was probably for her October links and was an upcoming piece. 

It's in the system now:   J350214

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-Estate-Style-Pendant-Necklace.product.J350214.html?sc=SRCH

Haha, that was me, Pearley, thank you. I'm afraid I am maxed out from my (many) Logo sale purchases and today's TSV (which I now will own three of.)

Although I adore this necklace, I'm afraid my budget is stretched further than any rayon-span top could be, ha ha. Thank you for thinking of me though. Smiley Happy I'll be interested to read reviews on it. Links are a bit out of my budget and I worry because so many people give them bad reviews (stones falling out, etc.) If this one has consistently good reviews, I may gift it to myself for the holidays. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

There are several new Links pieces w/out photos up, including a rosary necklace. I hope the photos come up soon.  

Photos of the new items are up.  Just search Goldstein Links.

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO LINKS J350214 Vintage looking necklace

[ Edited ]

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-Estate-Style-Pendant-Necklace.product.J350214.html?sc=SRCH

J350214. Received this and there was a stone missing.  What's with the quality control?  Joan Rivers jewelry (her company supposedly makes LOGO Links) used to be much better quality than this.

This necklace is very pretty but is soooo lightweight, no substance to it. And it has a lot of stones that can potentially fall out.  Mine was sparkly, contrary to one of the product review comments.  Most of the reviews do comment on how lightweight it is.  For the price it should be more substantial.  The missing stone upon arrival was a real disappointment.  Does anyone else have this?

Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO LINKS J350214 Vintage looking necklace

I finally got to see some LOGO Links in person when I was at the outlet at 70% off. I have to admit, I was not impressed, and most of them would be choker style on me which I don't like. 

Honored Contributor

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-Lavish-Northern-Lights-Bib-Necklace.product.J350457.html?sc=SRCH

Holy Moly!   The new Logo Links necklace for the holidays - being called a Lavish piece - that Lori and the models  wore on her Monday 10/30 show, is $214.00 !

That one, if also made by Joan Rivers jewelry company, better not come with loose or missing stones, right @Mellie2?   Yikes.

@Justice4all  I know you've bought quite a few Links pieces.  Did you spring for that one?  

J350457

Respected Contributor

No @Pearlee.  No no no no no!

Valued Contributor

Yikes is right @Pearlee! It should come with extra stones and a glue gun at that price.

Honored Contributor

@Mellie2 wrote:

Yikes is right @Pearlee! It should come with extra stones and a glue gun at that price.

@Mellie2  At that price, David Dangle should show up at your house to fix it!  LOL  Smiley Happy

And uh oh, unfortunately I liked it!

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-Lavish-Northern-Lights-Bib-Necklace.product.J350457.html?sc=SRCH

Holy Moly!   The new Logo Links necklace for the holidays - being called a Lavish piece - that Lori and the models  wore on her Monday 10/30 show, is $214.00 !

@That one, if also made by Joan Rivers jewelry company, better not come with loose or missing stones, right @Mellie2?   Yikes.

@Justice4all  I know you've bought quite a few Links pieces.  Did you spring for that one?  

J350457

Hmmmm....the price went down to $192.39. I guess nobody was buying it at $214.00!