Honored Contributor

New Logo links piece.

I don't like the colors, and when I zoomed in, the colored pieces look like cheap plastic.

A pass for me!  J346955

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-by-Lori-Goldstein-Enamel-Leaves-Necklace.product.J346955.html?sc=SRCH

Honored Contributor

No new July Links up yet.  Maybe she'll show some tomorrow on TSV day.

Honored Contributor

Surprisingly, since it's TSV day, no new LOGO links for July are on the web!

Honored Contributor

So it's July 12th and no new Links pieces have been posted.  Isn't she bringing in new Links each month?  And...none were reduced for her clearance shows on TSV day July 3 when the day was clearance items.  I'm surprised there are no new Links up (not so surprised there were no clearance Links).

Honored Contributor

I hope Lori is good to her word of bringing Links in monthly this month of August, because she didn't bring in any new ones for July other than the ethereal necklace in a new color choice.  

Actually I don't buy many Links but do enjoy seeing them.   I dislike her saying there will be new ones once per month and there weren't any for July.  

I think a poster here bought the new color in the ethereal necklace, the antique gold choice.  If someone here did, what do you think of it?  I like antique gold metal but didn't particularly care for the color choices of the stones as they are described in the description of it (no photo for the new color).

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

It's the first of the month and there are three new LOGO Links up today, which surprised me because there were also new ones unveiled on TSV day recently.

J334303

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-by-Lori-Goldstein-Multi-COlor-Stone-Necklace.product.J334303.html?sc=S...

J334304

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-by-Lori-Goldstein-Feather-Lariat-Necklace.product.J334304.html?sc=SRCH

J346954

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Links-by-Lori-Goldstein-Radiant-Rainbow-Necklace.product.J346954.html?sc=SRC...

I always loved the look of J334304, but couldn't justify the price for  a costume piece. It was at the Q outlet this past weekend- so pretty!!   I'm glad I got to try it on before potentially buying becasue the stones wouldn't lie flat- and once I got them to lie flat, they flipped. Woman Sad It was a no go for me....

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114  So great that you were able to try it on, rather than lose return shipping to have to send it back. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

I hope Lori is good to her word of bringing Links in monthly this month of August, because she didn't bring in any new ones for July other than the ethereal necklace in a new color choice.  

Actually I don't buy many Links but do enjoy seeing them.   I dislike her saying there will be new ones once per month and there weren't any for July.  

I think a poster here bought the new color in the ethereal necklace, the antique gold choice.  If someone here did, what do you think of it?  I like antique gold metal but didn't particularly care for the color choices of the stones as they are described in the description of it (no photo for the new color).

@Pearlee I recevied the ethereal necklace J330178 in antique gold and it's very nice. It's predominate colors are shades of green and gold, with more green shades than anything else. I've only tried it on and haven't worn it for any length of time, and my home lighting is much like yours,..in that it stinks...lol. but I'm definitely seeing Autumnal tones.

I like it because it's a more petite necklace and I have very few smaller "dainty" necklaces like this one. I think it will be great for Fall because of the colors.  I usually gravitate toward purples, pinks, and blues, so this is a nice change for me. It has a lot of sparkle and it really is very pretty. I'm sure I'll get a lot of wear from it. 

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

@divine  Thank you!  I'm torn between that one (I like the colors as you described them - esp. the autumnal part - better than as described in the description) and the goldtone one.  Much as I like the darker metal tone, I don't like the stone colors as they are described in that third choice.  Thanks again!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

You're welcome, @Pearlee , I tried the necklace on with a top in the articoke color and it looked very nice together. Of course, there are other colors in the necklace, but to my eye the green and gold are most prevalent. I hope I'm not steering you wrong. My vision isn't the best, and like I said, my home lighting is awful. If you get it please let me know if you agree with me, or not.  

Member Since 11/20/2008