Respected Contributor

LOGO French Terry Open Front Hoodie A305481

@Pearlee & all:

My bronze came, blueberry tomorrow.

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 2.14.39 PM.png

The bronze color is lush, keeping. Adore the thicker weight, since I already have SO many rayon-span thin cardigans. 

As some have mentioned, I'm not found of the white interior. Not a deal-breaker. Gathering the hood strings hides it on the hood, if one wants. 

Great drape, in spite of being a thicker material.

Heads up: I could have ordered an M and I always take a Small (I'm 5'5 and 120). So, depending on how you like it to fit—or if it feels a bit tight when you get your already-ordered size—you might want to size up. 

The pattern is fantastic. Color goes with everything. Especially turquoise jewelry @Biftu!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOGO French Terry Open Front Hoodie A305481

@1Professor  Thanks for your review.  I'm glad you are pleased with your new hoodie.  Enjoy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee& all:

My bronze came, blueberry tomorrow.

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 2.14.39 PM.png

The bronze color is lush, keeping. Adore the thicker weight, since I already have SO many rayon-span thin cardigans. 

As some have mentioned, I'm not found of the white interior. Not a deal-breaker. Gathering the hood strings hides it on the hood, if one wants. 

Great drape, in spite of being a thicker material.

Heads up: I could have ordered an M and I always take a Small (I'm 5'5 and 120). So, depending on how you like it to fit—or if it feels a bit tight when you get your already-ordered size—you might want to size up. 

The pattern is fantastic. Color goes with everything. Especially turquoise jewelry @Biftu!

@1Professor  Well this is interesting indeed.  Because in the one I have that's very similar, the Lounge fabric is very lightweight and perfect for spring and summer.  And also, it runs roomy. A301972 So clearly this one is different.  I'm very happy you like it (as I've stated, the color is great for fall).  Hmmmm....mine haven't come.  I wonder if I'll think going up to a large would have been better?  I'll soon find out.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee: I'm going to wear it tomorrow over a thin rayon-span LOGO top. If it feels tight, I'm going Medium. Love the material, though!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee: Just checked on my blueberry. It is scheduled for tomorrow, but last location was departed Hodgkins. Today. Sigh. 

Most of my LOGO lately has been 3-4 days after EDD.

Honored Contributor

For @Biftu especially

I received both of mine but only thus far tried on the bronze one.  It's so hot here (mid-90s) that even with air conditioning one was all I could take to try on today!  I'm sending the bronze one back.  Gosh, that white really did bother me on the inside of the hood this time (not sure why it hasn't so much in the past although since the bronze is a pretty dark color, the white inside of the hood stuck out like a sore thumb, more so than on other hoodies where I have the same issue).   

Another reason I'm returning the bronze is that the lighter color in it is almost the same color as a LOGO cider hoodie I have and, in the bronze, the tie-dye color differences aren't as pronounced as in other LOGO tie-dyes I have so, because I'm not loving this one with that white interior showing up so prominently, I'm sending this one back.  I expect to like the blueberry one better (I hope).  

@1Professor  I agree this Lounge fabric is a bit on the heavy side for spring/summer.  It's heavier than the first iteration of this hoodie that I have and that I really like for spring/summer.

I'll post again after I try on the blueberry one.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee: Decided to send my bronze back, too. The white really took away from the look. 

Still waiting on the wild blueberry . . .

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

For @Biftu especially

I received both of mine but only thus far tried on the bronze one.  It's so hot here (mid-90s) that even with air conditioning one was all I could take to try on today!  I'm sending the bronze one back.  Gosh, that white really did bother me on the inside of the hood this time (not sure why it hasn't so much in the past although since the bronze is a pretty dark color, the white inside of the hood stuck out like a sore thumb, more so than on other hoodies where I have the same issue).   

Another reason I'm returning the bronze is that the lighter color in it is almost the same color as a LOGO cider hoodie I have and, in the bronze, the tie-dye color differences aren't as pronounced as in other LOGO tie-dyes I have so, because I'm not loving this one with that white interior showing up so prominently, I'm sending this one back.  I expect to like the blueberry one better (I hope).  

@1Professor  I agree this Lounge fabric is a bit on the heavy side for spring/summer.  It's heavier than the first iteration of this hoodie that I have and that I really like for spring/summer.

I'll post again after I try on the blueberry one.

@Pearlee  That's too bad.  I could tell from the presentation that that white was going to bother me.  And like you I have a cider hoodie.  Hopefully the blueberry will be a keeper.

Respected Contributor

My blue one is coming tomorrow. I did order the coral color and the greenish one.  I am hoping the inside color doesn't bother me.  I am pretty OC about a lot of things but not too much about clothing.  Crossing fingers.

Deb