Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO French Terry Open Front Hoodie A305481

@SFGIANTSGIRL @Biftu @Pearlee:

While the bronze with white interior proved a disappointment and was returned,

the Wild Blueberry just arrived! Quite lovely, with a drape, dyed to match interior, just lush colors. Keeping.

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

the Wild Blueberry just arrived! Quite lovely, with a drape, dyed to match interior, just lush colors. Keeping.

@1Professor  Great, glad you love it.

Respected Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

Got my blueberry one too and loved it Smiley Happy

Deb

Honored Contributor

I still haven't tried on my blueberry one yet.  It's just too hot to try on clothes!

Honored Contributor

This was presented during today's show from 1-3:00 p.m.  I can't believe that Lori said that the white inside looks very cool or something really positive like that.   Not!

I have no doubt that  @Beth-QVC passed along to the appropriate folks at QVC  our message from this thread that I posted in Customer Care about how awful that white inside the hoodie looks, but clearly Lori hasn't gotten our message!  Smiley Sad  

QVC Customer Care

@Pearlee

I did pass on the feedback as promised but sometimes the Vendors have inventory to push! I am sorry but have you done a review? That might at least warn other potential buyers or LOGO fans.

Beth QVC

Honored Contributor

@Beth-QVC wrote:

@Pearlee

I did pass on the feedback as promised but sometimes the Vendors have inventory to push! I am sorry but have you done a review? That might at least warn other potential buyers or LOGO fans.

Beth QVC

Good points @Beth-QVC, although I wish Lori had pushed this particular piece of inventory  by touting its genuinely good points (of which there are many) and not that particular point!  Smiley Happy   I did return that bronze one because the white inside of the hood ruined the look as @1Professor  stated too.  The blueberry one is fine though with the dark inside the hood.

I usually just write my reviews for this forum, but I should do a customer review.  Thanks for the suggestion and I will.  Smiley Happy

(I knew you'd passed on the feedback; you always follow through/make good!)

Honored Contributor

@Biftu  Did you keep your blueberry one?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  Did you keep your blueberry one?

@Pearlee  Forgot to mention I cancelled my order.  Just could not justify another hoodie.