Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO FOOTWEAR SHOW THURS. 4/27

Oh for goodness sake.   Now people in the Fashion Forum are incredulous that Lori G. got an entire hour footwear show whereas other vendors haven't.  People who don't like something just don't "get it" that others do.

Respected Contributor

I do not wear Lori Goldstein's clothing - but I did purchase a pair of her shoes from her new collection - A292329 in Lavendar Stone!

Honored Contributor

@Seka wrote:

I do not wear Lori Goldstein's clothing - but I did purchase a pair of her shoes from her new collection - A292329 in Lavendar Stone!

@Seka  Very cool!  Pretty all-purpose color too. Please come back and let us know whether they are comfortable.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Seka wrote:

@Seka  Very cool!  Pretty all-purpose color too. Please come back and let us know whether they are comfortable.

@Pearlee - I will do that.  Yes - I think this colour is a neutral - can't wait to receive them!

Respected Contributor

@Seka wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Seka wrote:

@Pearlee - I will do that.  Yes - I think this colour is a neutral - can't wait to receive them!

Just received my Lori Goldstein Peep Toe Booties A292329 in Lavender Stone & they are Beautiful!  The suede is very soft.  The fit perfect.  Love the fact there's no zipper - no elastic - they look great!  The colour surprisingly goes with many of my clothing items - it really is a neutral.  Will give them a FIVE Star Review!