Honored Contributor

LOGO FLASH SALE ON HOME PAGE

[ Edited ]

There is a link to a flash sale on the home page - a lot of items.

This is bad since I went a little nuts on free S&H day.  I need to look to see if anything i ordered went down in price, for an adjustment.

Editing to add -- NOTE - you have to click on the item to get a lower price than the price you see if you don't click on the item!  What a pain....

Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO FLASH SALE ON HOME PAGE

NOTE - you have to click on the item to get a lower price than the price you see if you don't click on the item!  What a pain....

@dulwich 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  All happening today!  I just checked in A302475 Jaspe knit dress was yesterday $54.28 today $48.85 was thinking about this to go with cardigan I have A347517 in blue horizon saw Jackie model these two together and lace on bottom of cardigan matched Loden green of dress.  Today's the day if I am going to do it.  You are very kind keeping us updated. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

This is bad since I went a little nuts on free S&H day.  I need to look to see if anything i ordered went down in price, for an adjustment.

Editing to add -- NOTE - you have to click on the item to get a lower price than the price you see if you don't click on the item!  What a pain....

@Pearlee  I can't see anything on the home page to click on. Read it top to bottom twice.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee  I can't see anything on the home page to click on. Read it top to bottom twice.

@1Professor   I think it was a super flash sale, because it seems to be over.  I wish I'd known it was going to end so soon...I wasn't finished looking through all 681 (I think it was) items before I got a very long phone call.  When I went back to looking, the prices weren't reduced any more!  That sale sure didn't last long, but there were good deals (although it was a pain having to click on the items to see the sale prices).

Sorry you missed it.  I have requested one price adjustment from what little I saw of the sale.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee : It's not like I needed anything . . .

smiles

Honored Contributor

@1Professor wrote:

@Pearlee : It's not like I needed anything . . .

smiles

@1Professor   you mean other than price adjustments of course!