Trusted Contributor

I was looking at my  Logo orders yesterday and have decided to stop buying until the  the current arrivals and returns all  are final.   It seems like  I have a revolving door these days.   It has occured to me to slow down a little and evaluate my spending.   I love  chatting about this line of clothing and will be watching the shows, but will put myself in check  briefly  and then of course  begin again.. HA!   

Valued Contributor

I may be following your lead, @Peg!  My LOGO purchases have been pretty excessive lately, and I haven't been satisfied with the bulk of them.  I need to take a step back and decide what is going back and really really think about future purchases since It seems I am not loving more than I am loving these days.  Smiley Sad  Of course, like you, I will be watching all the shows, but will be make a much more concerted effort to exercise some restraint! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

It can certainly add up quickly!

I find myself buying a lot but often once I get it home I'm not happy with either the fit or how it looks so I find myself retuning often too. 

For me Logo is one of those brands that can be a bit tricky finding a good fit and look...Lori has some cool and unique designs which can look great on very slim bodies....it doesn't matter if you're short or tall (both petite Sharon and Amy look great!) however if you're not slim sometimes they can make one look bigger.  I'm not slim yet when I do find a piece that I'm happy with I will usually love how it looks!

I also seem to have a revolving door of Logo coming and going!

Respected Contributor

I took a 6 month break from ordering and it was great for me.  Since I started back ordering, only a couple of items have fit and/or been flattering.  I definitely don't order as much as I have in the past, but have returned more than ever.

Honored Contributor

@violet runner  I'm not perfectly clear on what you mean by "are final."  Care to explain that more?

Valued Contributor

I've come to the realization that my Logo collection is just that......a collection. I buy mostly tops and have a closet full. The problem is that I don't wear them because I don't get dressed up often. I usually schlep around the house in flannel pants and tee shirts. My Logo tops seem so delicate that I'm afraid to wear them to do housework or gardening. So they hang there (magically wrinkling), waiting for me to take one out, marvel at how cute it is, and put it back.

Trusted Contributor

Sure @Pearlee,  Final meaning  returns back to Q , processed and my credit card  reimbursed  and arrivals  shipped and  in my hot little hands! I only have  3 things  currently shipping. Wonder if any will be  returned.?

Honored Contributor

@Jasmine19 wrote:

I've come to the realization that my Logo collection is just that......a collection. I buy mostly tops and have a closet full. The problem is that I don't wear them because I don't get dressed up often. I usually schlep around the house in flannel pants and tee shirts. My Logo tops seem so delicate that I'm afraid to wear them to do housework or gardening. So they hang there (magically wrinkling), waiting for me to take one out, marvel at how cute it is, and put it back.

@Jasmine19  Gee, I hate to see you not getting your use out of LOGO.  And really, they aren't that delicate.   I wouldn't wear any housecleaning or gardening for sure, but wear them to shop, to go to movies, to meet someone for lunch, to doc appointments, etc.  Wear them for you, just because you like them and they really are comfortable.  Lori would hate to think they are just sitting around your closet because she has said many times to wear them.  One of my biggest hit wearings was at a Passover Seder I went to last year. It was casual - not dress-up - but it was fun to wear, washable (I was at a dinner after all - those matzoh crumbs were everywhere) and got lots of comments.  I was with an artsy crowd too!  Surely you leave the house to do errands.   I was at a grocery store last Saturday and looked shleppy because I had been housecleaning and just "ran out for a minute" and ended up meeting there a new romantic interest!   And I looked shleppy!  If only I had been wearing LOGO! I'd have felt much better about how I looked!  So wear it! 

Trusted Contributor

@Jasmine19, that's an interesting aspect of this line for some too; a collection. It brings you joy to own them and "have" them. I have read others mentioning the same. I am fairly new to the line and usually order bottoms ( thus the term a bottom dweller- mentioned in another thread).  If I am honest with myself, just how many do I need- not as much. How many do I want.... more!! HA! It dawned on me  yesterday as I mailing back  the third bottom in this line in a week, that maybe I need to stop and let the "comings and goings "  finalize as I described what I meant by that to @Pearlee.  In no way do I want to stop buying new things from this line.   I need to have some checks and balances  for myself.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Jasmine19 wrote:

@Jasmine19  Gee, I hate to see you not getting your use out of LOGO.  And really, they aren't that delicate.   I wouldn't wear any housecleaning or gardening for sure, but wear them to shop, to go to movies, to meet someone for lunch, to doc appointments, etc.  Wear them for you, just because you like them and they really are comfortable.  Lori would hate to think they are just sitting around your closet because she has said many times to wear them.  One of my biggest hit wearings was at a Passover Seder I went to last year. It was casual - not dress-up - but it was fun to wear, washable (I was at a dinner after all - those matzoh crumbs were everywhere) and got lots of comments.  I was with an artsy crowd too!  Surely you leave the house to do errands.   I was at a grocery store last Saturday and looked shleppy because I had been housecleaning and just "ran out for a minute" and ended up meeting there a new romantic interest!   And I looked shleppy!  If only I had been wearing LOGO! I'd have felt much better about how I looked!  So wear it! 

@Pearlee. "A new romantic interest"???  Do tell Smiley Happy