Super Contributor

I normally don't wear too many LOGO sleeveless items without something over but I do like the option - especially if I'm somewhere with a cardigan on - get too warm and decide to take the cardigan off.  Am I the only person that doesn't feel like LOGO is bra friendly like Lori always points out?  Maybe it's the brand of bra I wear, maybe my shoulders slope and therefore my bra straps are lower down but it's really starting to bother me.  I hate strapless bras and I feel I'm too old for the bra strap showing look.  Just venting because I received a cute tank today that I probably would have worn on its own but the straps are cut so high - it's not only a little bra strap showing but alot.

Respected Contributor

@KimSKS

I always check the back, shoulder, chest and armhole measurements.  I know if they are 11something inches, the straps will show.  Or if the armhole is larger than 71/2 inches in proportion to the chest, etc.  I compare a similar one that fits to a new design.  Many are not bra friendly, but the right ones are.  Some are translucent and show headlights, such as the marshmallow tsv.  Those are useless, except as a house shirt.  I find the sleeveless rayon/span sleeveless impossibly sticky in my weather.  

Honored Contributor

@KimSKS wrote:

I normally don't wear too many LOGO sleeveless items without something over but I do like the option - especially if I'm somewhere with a cardigan on - get too warm and decide to take the cardigan off.  Am I the only person that doesn't feel like LOGO is bra friendly like Lori always points out?  Maybe it's the brand of bra I wear, maybe my shoulders slope and therefore my bra straps are lower down but it's really starting to bother me.  I hate strapless bras and I feel I'm too old for the bra strap showing look.  Just venting because I received a cute tank today that I probably would have worn on its own but the straps are cut so high - it's not only a little bra strap showing but alot.

@KimSKS  I wouldn't make that statement.  Some is, and some isn't.  There is a lot that is so I'd say it wasn't all bra friendly.  A lot of mine is, some definitely not.  To say it isn't though IMO is an exaggeration.

Esteemed Contributor

@KimSKS  I usually wear a summer weight camisole underneath.  Genie bras brand has some and so does Spanx.    Some of which have shelf bras and you can even get away without a bra (depending on your size of course).  I have many that match my Logo tanks and they actually look nice showing some of the strap.   I even wear them in the winter under my regular Logo.  Good luck.