Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO AS IS - GOOD SELECTION TODAY!

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. I did.  I also got the icy mauve and I love them both.  Perfect condition again.  Can't wait to hear about your purchases.

@Trudey  I'm glad you like the cream. You said you haven't bought much cream in your wardrobe so that's why I was esp. interested in that one. It will go with so much, esp. pants.  I have a pair or two of plaid pants that it's hard to find something to wear with on top and I think that cream sweater will be ideal.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  Love my cream colored sweater. Although, I'm concerned (a little) about whether my bra shows through - I think even my nude bra I am wearing today did, which isn't good.  But I do love the color and how it looks on me and trying it on reminded me of your wise advice not to get that As Is dark violet in the large.  You are right - that would have been way too big and would have looked sloppy.  Even the medium is roomy on me.

I have to say how warm it was.  I was trying on clothes in my underwear of course, and as soon as I put that sweater on, I was so much warmer even though it's thin and not bulky.   I think stylewise it's  the fall/winter version of her most popular tee - the tee that started her line and the one @kzjohnson keeps buying.  It's a true wardrobe staple.  Now if only I could get that dark violet in medium As Is.....  I think I'm going to be with this sweater like kzjohnson is with that tee!

I tried on a bunch of clothes today, so more revivews to follow......

Esteemed Contributor

She is on for three hours now in CAL. 1 to 4.  AMAZING, FABULOUS.  I love her colors, But not the combos she puts together, ANYTHING GOES WITH EVERYTHING.  I Have 10 pieces and do not layer, except with a vest or cardigan.  Certainly not with the long diaper piece.  If I Layer with some of my other tops, I use my CUDDLE DUD T-tops.  Not as long and straight across without the dip in front.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I agree completely about this sweater being a wardrobe staple.  It looks so much better than a sweatshirt, but is just as comfy and warm.  When I tried on the cream sweater, I had on a bra/cami combo and it worked perfectly.  An ivory tank would also work.  I'm glad you didn't order the large in dark violet as I really felt that you would have to return it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  I guess the cream does need a cami underneatth.  Good solution.  Were you wearing white or nude?  Can't wait to hear what you think of the dark violet, which won't be on this thread since it's not an AS IS.  I hope you love it -- I want one! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I had on nude under-garments and nothing showed through.  I cancelled the dark violet because I was having buyers' remorse from ordering too much. 

Honored Contributor

@Trudey  Today is my lucky day!  I just got "our sweater" in the medium dark violet - AS IS.  Just what I've been waiting for!  Whoohooo!  I should go out  and buy a Powerball ticket today too - feelin' lucky!

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I'm so glad you got it!  Definitely get that lottery ticket.  I'm buying mine later today.

Honored Contributor

As if I hjan't ordered enough in Monday night's showt, I ordered the following today As Is.

in my usual size medium. I already have this in the black ffrom its very first presentation.  As with Lori's waffle knit fabric,  the arms are - I wouldn't say snug - but  but there's no room in them to spare for me. This fits closer to the arm then most of my LOGO garments.   That being said, I bought the Bluestone.  The cut on this is extremely flattering - extremely - and the length is just perfect.  And since it's open front, it doesn't fit snug in the body at all (unlike the mushroom waffle knit top I am returning because it is snug in the body).

A278848

"As Is" LOGO by Lori Goldstein Thermal Knit Open Front Cardigan

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I have looked at the thermal cardigan several times and was curious about the fit.  Thanks for the review.  Is it longer than the colorblock cardigan that you have?

I received the "as is" Lounge jacket today. LOVE!  I ordered a medium, black and I do think it runs a little large (so glad I didn't order large).  The French Terry is soft and a little thicker and I find it very flattering.