Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO AS IS - GOOD SELECTION TODAY!

[ Edited ]

There were three LOGO pieces in Fashionably Early today.  Nothing new though.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey   Quck! There's a medium in antique white AS IS!  Go for it!  I love mine (and I paid full price!)   A277127

And if you are shrinking in size, here is our mixed media top in macrame in a Medium As Is!  A278851

@MaggieMack   - And MM, there's an XS in Macrame AS IS in this:  A279311

Honored Contributor

I tried this on over the weekend and just love it!  I am now going to look for other colors AS IS in my size (there's only black now and I don't want another black top).  I got it in midnight (blue) which was the only color available in my size when I ordered it and it's a very pretty dark royal blue that goes great with blue jeans and looks really good with my pale complexion. Oh, my, this sweater is so soft (like PJs!) and very flattering and stylish.  I love it!  I think, @Trudey, that it's one you love also if I remember correctly?  

Again, I'm definitely keeping an eye out to get more at the As Is price. A wonderful purchase, and another AS IS purchase that I can't tell isn't brand spanking new!  It's in pristine condition.  I'm so happy with it.  

A267612

Honored Contributor

Click to enlarge the photo of the model with the Travelon bag, and look what she's wearing!  It looks good!

http://www.qvc.com/Travelon-EastWest-Satchel-Handbag-with-RFID.product.F12108.html?sc=F12108-24HR&cm...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. I do love that sweater.  I have it in the wine color and would love to have another one.  I'm glad you were able to get it "as is".

Honored Contributor

@Trudey How did your DIL like the LOGO top  with lace & zippers?

Respected Contributor

She loved it!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. I do love that sweater.  I have it in the wine color and would love to have another one.  I'm glad you were able to get it "as is".

@Trudey  I just ordered my second one tonight  AS IS in the cream color.  They keep stocking different colors and sizes in this sweater almost daily.  I hope you like your icy mauve when it arrives. 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee.  I'm glad you got another one. This has become one of my favorites.  My icy mauve has shipped.  I got it in large.  I'm sure I could wear a medium, but the large fits loose and comfy.  I was also able to get another french terry with chiffon hem "as is" in blue (I got it in black at the regular price).  I really want another cardigan with faux suede sleeves, so I'll keep watching "as is" for that.  It is still so hot here that it is hard to wear a sweater...but I do it anyway Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Trudey  Quick! The large is available right now (as I write this) in the cream color.