Honored Contributor

Re: LOGO AS IS - GOOD SELECTION TODAY!

@Trudey  I'm glad you like your jacket.  Is that the one that was the recent TSV with a lot of pleats?  Trying to envision it.....

Yes, the As Is in bluestone I got today is longer than the colorblock sweater (which I haven't yet received in the pink-y combo yet but have in the blue-gray if that's the one you mean).  Completely different material and different cut.  The one from today is cut to flatter the figure - the color block one is boxy.  However, as you read in my post, there is a snug arm issue in the one I ordered today (that I already have in the blac). 

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

That's the one I thought you meant - I want it in the macrame (which I ordered the night it was the TSV but canceled - but I want it As Is because I have so many of her hoodies).

Is the your first Fr. terry hoodie you've ordered?  I have a lot of her different TSV ones from over the years.  

BTW - UPS just brought my second As Is colorblock sweater - in the chamomile and pink.  I haven't tried it on yet - only looked into the bag - and from a quick peek I like it quite well (but do need to try it on) although I like the blue/gray one a little better.  But it does look different and more winttry in these colors.  At least from a sneak peek into the bag - i'm glad I got it.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. Because my husband is at home most of the time now, he seems to be monitoring my UPS deliveries and it's driving me crazy.  I buy all of his clothes for him, but he has started making little comments about my purchases.  I might just have to pull out the flying monkeys on him Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee . I don't remember this Lounge jacket being a TSV.  

Honored Contributor

For Size Small ladies:  A276305  is As Is.  I have this in the warm rose color (what is being offered) in the medium and like it very much.  It's quite long and can be quite dressy if you want it to be.  The checkerboard hem is very pretty.  It fits true to size and is her typical rayon/span top - but again, long!  I did not get mine at the As Is price but paid full price.  It pretty much sold out on its first airing (when I bought it) and I haven't seen it presented on air since (although maybe it has been and I've missed it).

Honored Contributor

Well, I tried on my colorblock sweater today that I received yesterday, now sold out in AS IS but the "real" item number is A266755.  As I've posted, I already have the other color, gray/blue which I love.  The one I tried on today is chamomille/ash rose which is a more wintry combo.

Love it and am so glad I have both color schemes because they really do not look alike at all - very different.  I only like the cham./ ash rose slighly - very slightly - less than the blue/gray.  Once again - my luck is holding out - the item is in mint condition - I'd never know it was an As Is or even ever tried on except for the As Is paper inside the plastic bag.   I love this ash rose / cham.  combo -- the ash rose is very close to maple only with some burgundy mixed in.  Lori comes up with the most unusual colors!  This will go with many pants, truly.  It is very neutral in person - the burgundy looks more so online and in the video and is more muted/brownish-with-berry, very hard to describe in person.  I like it a lot  it'll be nice with gray pants or khaki or even olive.  Definitely any neutral such as taupe. The chamomille is a little darker than other cham.  items I have of hers.  Maybe because of the material or maybe because it's a winter/fall item.  

I'm thrilled with thie purchase - well with both sweaters!

@Trudey  You can see from the model the length of this sweater.  It's not so short that it is waist length, but at 5'3" it doesn't even go down to cover my entire tush - just most of it.  I like that for some variety. This is a great sweater to wear with skirts and as a non-traditional blazer to an office environment, or with pants for business casual.   I sure do hope my luck holds out with my As Is purchases. I'm saving money buying those and they've been like new!  Knock on wood!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey   A278848  I don't know whether you would get the thermal cardigan in a medium due to the snug arm situation, but it's available AS IS (at the time I'm posting this) in medium in bluestone again (I had bought the last one) and in brown sugar.  No larges.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. So glad you like your new colorblock cardigan and thanks for the heads-up on the thermal cardigan.  Since I have 2 of the new Lavish tops coming, I'm going to hold off ordering anything else until I see if I like these.  The price is ridiculous...but I love the Lounge fabric and the bling.  Hopefully, I will be sending one back.  As a side note, I got my dream jeannes in size 10 and they fit great.  Last August, I ordered a pair of size 16 dream jeannes and had to send them back because they were too small.

Esteemed Contributor

@Trudey, congratulations on becoming a smaller version of your former self! You must feel so good about your achievement! Heart

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop