Respected Contributor

Re: LOGO AS IS - GOOD SELECTION TODAY!

@Pearlee.  Pearley, I know this is going to sound crazy, but I got my plaid coat and I don't like it.  It fits as it should, but now that I can see how it looks in the correct size, I feel that it looks too much like a man's coat.  I was so surprised that I didn't love it.  Oh well, it's going back and I'm going to order the Lounge top with the lace and zippers Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee.  Pearley, I know this is going to sound crazy, but I got my plaid coat and I don't like it.  It fits as it should, but now that I can see how it looks in the correct size, I feel that it looks too much like a man's coat.  I was so surprised that I didn't love it.  Oh well, it's going back and I'm going to order the Lounge top with the lace and zippers Smiley Happy

@I'm so sorry that didn't work out for you, Trudey, but the same kinda thing happened to me!  I liked the coat better online and off me in person, than on me.  Maybe because, as I posted before, I bought a coat earlier this fall in black and white and a little heavier, that flatters me a lot more than this one did.  And I'd prefer one that closes shut too.  I'm glad it worked out well for @islandgirrl because it is a very cute coat.  The mannish style didn't bother me really, it's just that compared to my other new coat I felt this one wasn't as flattering.  Again, I'm sorry but delighted you'll be getting that top w/ lace and zippers. You'll love it! - in what color?

Also please let me know when you get your pink one with the leopard trim!

Honored Contributor

Fairly new boucle item available As Is in several colors/sizes.  @Trudey there is an antique white in your size, but I know you just ordered a boucle item so...

This top is a good deal if you like it  (I think @MaggieMack has it) .

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Fairly new boucle item available As Is in several colors/sizes.  @Trudey there is an antique white in your size, but I know you just ordered a boucle item so...

@This top is a good deal if you like it  (I think @MaggieMack has it) .

@Trudey  and others who read my post above - so sorry!  I meant to give the item number and forgot:  A278828

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee. Thanks for the information.  That is not one I'm interested in...thank goodness!

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

@Pearlee. Thanks for the information.  That is not one I'm interested in...thank goodness!

@Ditto, @Trudey.  But it's a good price for anyone who is.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Trudey  Truday, I just snatched up the only one of these that was available - medium in twilight which wouldn't have been a high priority color choice of mine but it's fine.

A267612

http://www.qvc.com/As-Is-LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Cotton-Cashmere.product.A267612.html?upsh=1&sc=A2676...

There is still an unusually good selection up of LOGO AS IS - new things from when I started this thread too.  One of her coats, a poncho.....happy shopping!

Respected Contributor

So glad you got that sweater, Pearley.  I had 2 of those in XL that I just gave away because they were much to big for me now.  I find that there is a huge difference between Logo size large and xlarge.  It is a really good sweater.  If it comes up in a large in "as is", I'll definitely get one.

Honored Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

So glad you got that sweater, Pearley.  I had 2 of those in XL that I just gave away because they were much to big for me now.  I find that there is a huge difference between Logo size large and xlarge.  It is a really good sweater.  If it comes up in a large in "as is", I'll definitely get one.

@Trudey  Thanks for the encouragement on the sweater, esp. from someone who has owned it (congrats again on all your weight loss!).  

Do you think it fits true to size?  I got my size medium but some reviews said it ran large.  I haven't found that her cotton cashmere runs large at all.   (I hope I like the Twilight, and I'll let you know if I see it any offered in large).

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee  It is a looser fit, but I think it is true to size.  If you are at the lower end of a medium, you could probably size down.  However, I found the fit to be true in the shoulders and bust...but I am larger on top than on bottom.  Have you received the ombre animal top yet?