Trusted Contributor

Re: LOGO 6/4.... What did you buy?

Thanks @Hippiified..  I didn't think it was presented.. I may order ahead as I am  going on an obligation trip as I call it  next week to see my Mom. She's near 90 and it's not a vacation!! HA!  I can always return it like i have many others.. I like the  black violet color too..

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  LOL about your post!  Since you got this too, I feel less "guilty" about yet another rayon/span piece after all our "resolutions" not to buy more.   Plus, I'll look forward to seeing what you think when it arrives.  @equss   I'm surprised you could still cancel but I see exactly why you'd want to.   It seems like they only give us a few seconds any more to cancel anything!  Somone on waitlist will be glad to have yours.   That white interior showing really does bother me but as Biftu said, it wasn't enough to deter me.  I do think the lapels are going to flop open and show it though, since they did during the presentation.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu  LOL about your post!  Since you got this too, I feel less "guilty" about yet another rayon/span piece after all our "resolutions" not to buy more.   Plus, I'll look forward to seeing what you think when it arrives.  @equss   I'm surprised you could still cancel but I see exactly why you'd want to.   It seems like they only give us a few seconds any more to cancel anything!  Somone on waitlist will be glad to have yours.   That white interior showing really does bother me but as Biftu said, it wasn't enough to deter me.  I do think the lapels are going to flop open and show it though, since they did during the presentation.

I was lucky to be able to cancel but I mayy regret it if your review is goodSmiley Happy

Kind of wishing Lori would decide to move to a different channel....Im to the point I just can't watch Monday nights anymoreSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@equss  I don't wish for another channel, because I no longer shop with any other channel. But I really wish she was on with a different host on Monday nights.  I agree the shows are unwatchable and it's frustrating not to get the information we need to make an informed purchase.  

Honored Contributor

@equss wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

I was lucky to be able to cancel but I mayy regret it if your review is goodSmiley Happy

Kind of wishing Lori would decide to move to a different channel....Im to the point I just can't watch Monday nights anymoreSmiley Sad

@equss  I haven't gotten my cardi yet, but there are several reviews about it, which are mixed - some very favorable and some not.  Most say it's roomy. I thought one might be of special interest to you:

" There is nothing bad about this, but nothing outstanding about it either. The colors are nice. I wasn't crazy about the way the front opened. You can see the plain back of the fabric as you walk with the open front style. It is not a good value for me at $71.00. I can find similar items for considerably less. I originally ordered 2 colors and returned them both. "