Honored Contributor

LISA RINNA TSV PANTS With LOGO

These should go great with LOGO tops   - I saw Amy wearing them earlier and thought they were very cute.   I dislike cargo pockets though -- ugh to me they are ruining the line of the pants.    I'm still thinking about them (I own no cargo clothes).  I wonder if they run true to size?   

Honored Contributor

Re: LISA RINNA TSV PANTS With LOGO

I think these pants are extremely unflattering.  Someone like Amy or Lisa can carry the look off but most of us would look like we were auditioning for a clown act at the circus. You'd think they could have chosen a TSV that was more universally flattering.  I don't see them with Logo at all; no use ruining the look of a Logo outfit.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

"auditioning for a clown act" lol!Smiley LOL

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Too short for me.....I don't care for them on the five ten  models....if they don't blouse a bit at the cuff I don't think they look right.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

I think these pants are extremely unflattering.

Of course you do.  Not surprising at all.

If you posted that you really like and enjoy something on QVC today, I'll know it's just an April Fool's post.

@Biftu, are you considering the petites?

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

If you posted that you really like and enjoy something on QVC today, I'll know it's just an April Fool's post.

@Pearlee - No, not a fan of cargo pants.  Just can't get pass the pockets on the legs.  But for those who like cargo pants, these are really cute.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Pearlee - No, not a fan of cargo pants.  Just can't get pass the pockets on the legs.  But for those who like cargo pants, these are really cute.

@Biftu   Yeah. Those pockets are the hang-up for me too! Smiley Happy