Respected Contributor

I don't wear Lori's clothes, but that was very nice of you to type all that info. out for everyone.  Thanks!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Honored Contributor

@spent2much  Awwwww - and that was a very nice post of yours too, esp. since you don't wear LOGO.  Thank you! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

This is a great piece!! I think I just missed the 30 day timeframe for price matching, I bought it in the mid $40 range.  I just emailed  QVC to see if I can get a credit.

Colorblock cardi with asymmetric hem (good price!) A276833

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Color-Block-Cardigan-with-Asymmetric-Hem.product.A276833.h...

Esteemed Contributor

I also  found A272199  the other day- under $20 for a french terry cardi!!

Respected Contributor

Surprised to see some plus sizes left. I looked Friday night and almost everything was gone in 1x and up. I ended up buying 2 Kate and Mallory tunics on Evine this weekend. They were very similar to LOGO, with lace on the bottom. Good thing I did because they sold out across the board in my size.

My beach trip for next week is cancelled thanks to the threat of Irma. Now plans are to hit the outlets in Lancaster, will check for LOGO there!

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

I also  found A272199  the other day- under $20 for a french terry cardi!!

Wow, that's a good deal. Thanks for the info.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Just reduced clearance

[ Edited ]

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

Surprised to see some plus sizes left. I looked Friday night and almost everything was gone in 1x and up. I ended up buying 2 Kate and Mallory tunics on Evine this weekend. They were very similar to LOGO, with lace on the bottom. Good thing I did because they sold out across the board in my size.

My beach trip for next week is cancelled thanks to the threat of Irma. Now plans are to hit the outlets in Lancaster, will check for LOGO there!

@Cumbercookie13 Report back what you find at the Lancaster outlet,  I was there on a Friday in late August and it was a 'miss'. They probably hadn't  put all the weekend stock on the racks. Woman Frustrated

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 wrote:

@Cumbercookie13 Report back what you find at the Lancaster outlet,  I was there on a Friday in late August and it was a 'miss'. They probably hadn't  put all the weekend stock on the racks. Woman Frustrated

It's hit or miss, and next week they are not including LOGO in their 60% off apparel sale, so I suspect there may be some there. Hopefully I'll find something.