Honored Contributor

Just reduced clearance

[ Edited ]

Four EZ pays today on clearance fashion too

A277751 Knit Tank Twinset w/ Mesh Trim  @ only $28.20 for a twinset (former TSV presented on air about a million times).

A285338  Foral Printed Knit Twinset (was a ODO at a lower price recently)

A282800 Space dye cardi with pleated chiffon trim

A286986  Lounger French Terry Top w/ print godets (never saw this one presented before! )  Six five-star reviews

A275793  Lavish Slub Knit Tank w/ Overlay Embellishment

A268911  V-neck top with curved hem tank twinset  (blackberry tank in one choice)

A283017  Knit Top and Printed Tank twinset   -  lots of ladies here have this. Someone has all the colors - @Tissyanne maybe?  It's now only $38.92, the price of just the tank!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - Considering A286986, the French Terry top in lemongrass.  I have a French Terry cardi that I got a while back as an LTS and this may look nice with that piece.  I'll wait for the presentation, but I liked it after watching the video.

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee - Considering A286986, the French Terry top in lemongrass.  I have a French Terry cardi that I got a while back as an LTS and this may look nice with that piece.  I'll wait for the presentation, but I liked it after watching the video.

@Biftu  Funny you should write that.  I just broke my almost month-long (within just a few days) boycott of QVC to order that one.  I liked it a lot (only the lemongrass though - I think some of the other color combos look peculiar with that color "bib" in front) and what pushed me over the edge to order it was the one review that said it goes so well with the lemongrass pants (really leggings - the item number is in the review) that I also own. I do own other things to go with those pants but my other things are very summery such as A274099  in lemongrass, which I will be able to layer under this fairly short top if I want to.   After this item, I hope I'm back to my boycott.  But I'm still proud of myself.   Going almost (just shy of a few days) a month w/out buying anything from QVC, and not really missing it at all, even though I've been tempted by a couple of things.

Honored Contributor

Re: Just reduced clearance

[ Edited ]

@Biftu- let me know if you decide to order it.  I was thinking too that the lemongrass would be a great transitional piece for fall.  And we love Lounge.  Smiley Happy  I also plan to wear it under my Fr. Terry hoodie in lemongrass with the eyelet cotton insert in the back. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee - See, great fashionistas think alike!  I only like the lemongrass too and agree the other colors look a bit strange.  Did you order your regular size?  Now get back on your boycott.  I am proud of you.  I have been much better avoiding impulsive purchases, you are my role model!     

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu- let me know if you decide to order it.  I was thinking too that the lemongrass would be a great transitional piece for fall.  And we love Lounge.  Smiley Happy  I also plan to wear it under my Fr. Terry hoodie in lemongrass with the eyelet cotton insert in the back. 

@Pearlee - That's the hoodie I have.  I'm going to go ahead and order the top.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Biftu  Yes, I ordered my usual size medium.  The chest Click measurement looks fine - it's usually what it is in Lounge.  I thought you also had that eyelet hoodie.  I really don't see how we can go wrong with this top and it'll be soft and comfy.  Six five-star reviews is great.

Let's compare notes so to speak after it arrives.  OK, back to my boycott- and not being an enabler!   Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu  Funny you should write that.  I just broke my almost month-long (within just a few days) boycott of QVC to order that one.  I liked it a lot (only the lemongrass though - I think some of the other color combos look peculiar with that color "bib" in front) and what pushed me over the edge to order it was the one review that said it goes so well with the lemongrass pants (really leggings - the item number is in the review) that I also own. I do own other things to go with those pants but my other things are very summery such as A274099  in lemongrass, which I will be able to layer under this fairly short top if I want to.   After this item, I hope I'm back to my boycott.  But I'm still proud of myself.   Going almost (just shy of a few days) a month w/out buying anything from QVC, and not really missing it at all, even though I've been tempted by a couple of things.

@Pearlee - I have that tank in lemongrass too, but not the leggings.  I think this top will be a good purchase.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @Pearlee for this update. I have 3 of the colors in A283017, am debating if I should get the cinnabar/ green set. I just love this twin set it ...mixes and matches with everything. One of the few twin sets that worked for me.

I pair this set with the space dye tanks Sharon modeled in the corresponding video of A283017. I got every color of those tanks  A283032 when they went on clearance. My ALL time favorite tank...again pairs with so much of my logo in my closet.

Haven't bought much logo lately as I have so much already in my closet and with my A283032 tanks and of course the tanks from the A277751....

I am good to go as they all work together...but I am thinking about that cinnabar/ green set. 😏 Especially since Sharon modeled the cinnabar with the A283017 redwood in the video...very tempting!

again thanks 

Trusted Contributor

A267846 is a nicely reduced shirt jacket in an abstract camo print.  I don't wear much Logo, but was looking for a camo top to go w/ olive wide-leg crops.  This is so nice, with the only drawback being a very high collar.  However, you can play with it, & it will stay down.  I took my usual numeric size.