Super Contributor

Jill has said many times that she has bad feet.  Also, I think she is due for another knee replacement....

My hubs has had both done and is amazing now. . . After they are done..you realize how bad and painful it was.

Some of us have an endless supply of "stones"... think about it.

Jill is one of my favs

Super Contributor

QVC shopper for almost 20 years and a HUGE fan of Jill. I so appreciate her honesty when presenting, pointing out idiosyncrasies of a product and when it may not be "just right for everyone". My guess is some vendors may not like that, especially over the top sell, sell sell vendors who try to make every item sound like it is perfect for everyone. Lori seems to be in that category...I feel like she is so pushy, and have to agree, the long, layered, drapey tops are not for everyone.

Respected Contributor

We must not have been watching the same show.  This was the first time Jill hosted Inspired Style and that whole Monday night fashion thing.  I think she was worn out by the time Lori came on.  She said she had been on the air for four consecutive hours, on her feet and her shoes were killing her.  She did a great job. 

Respected Contributor

I only caught the last 2 hrs of Jill hosting, during Inspired Style & LOGO.  I was pleasantly surprised to see Jill, because she is my favorite host to watch...always professional selling with a pleasant, natural personality, and that's how she did last night's shows.  She did mention her feet/sandals had "had it"...and I didn't notice or care about her not walking over to models.  I agree with other poster here...we don't know what all goes into the shows, they may have directed her to do what she's used to doing, standing by the racks, or she just didn't because of her shoes.  Either way, didn't matter to me. I enjoyed those shows more than usual with Jill hosting.  I don't expect her to do anymore, but wish she would.  Also, yes...usually her style is more classic, not "romantic ruffles", Lori's look...however, I thought she looked totally appropriate to her, and updated & fresh in the boyfriend jeans, black TSV and wedge sandals. 

Honored Contributor

Unlike some other vendors, Lori G seems to have such a pleasant personality.    Not loud, will apologize if she talks over the host.    And when the host interrupts her to talk about sales & colors, she just takes it in stride.

Jill was a trooper, she wasn't supposed to do all those show back to back.   Amy wasn't there and her fill-in was sick.    But I didn't have to hear about it over & over.   Wow, Jill, you get paid to sell, to be on TV, quit whining about it.  Those of us who work for a living have to do double duty or work overtime too.

New Contributor

Sorry I missed the show with Jill hosting.  No matter how bad Jill may have felt, I know it had to be a better show without Amy.  Amy starts jumping around, so silly and starts talking SO FAST I cannot understand a word she is saying!  I don't think Amy and Lori are the best pairing for LOGO shows as Amy's hyperactivity throws Lori off a bit.  Makes me feel like I stuck a bobby pin in a light socket watching Amy for a LOGO show.  She's not much better, or much calmer, in her other shows either.   I've seen Lori with other "calmer" hosts and she seems to do so much better.

Honored Contributor

@Ag84  I really dislike Amy hosting the LOGO show.  It was about two minutes into last night's show when Amy felt she had to SCREAM at us "Pre-Season Prices!"  

It is possible to get excited about a sales promotion and not YELL it at us.   And the show was downhill with her from there.  Ugh.  One Logo person chatting with us during the show in real time turned the station after not too long due to the host's technique.

Respected Contributor

I mute Amy when she hosts. You need to take a nerve pill before watching her! Hosts don't need to hard sell LOGO, it's popular and women will buy if they want it and can afford it.