Frequent Contributor

What is with Jill on Logo show?  First she doesn't walk over to the girls with Lori and stays at the rack, then she sortof moves over closer but is still way out of the shot, then she moves closer and is a few steps behind...  so weird.  Lori looked very uncomfortable everytime she turned to talk to Jill.  I guess Jill finally caught on but it was just weird.  Not the first time I've noticed this will Jill as the host for Logo shoes either.  It's like she doesn't like to go to the grils and just wants to stand at the rack and do all the talking. 

I do love Logo but some of the clearance prices were still too high for me!

Respected Contributor

I noticed that also, at least 2 times.  It's like there was some tension there.  I got the feeling that she doesn't like Lori.

Super Contributor

I liked  tonights show with Jill as the host as she gave more details. Yes positioning was odd at times but sometimes it's too much going to the girls ...IMO especially when they are all 5'10 size xxs ... (one of the models would look good in a paper bag! Just a gorgeous shape). but the item won't  look like that on me.

So Jill emphasizing the details was helpful for me...but I'm not an Amy fan

I think it's good to have variety ...so I liked Jill, but she probably won't do another show.

I agree the clearence prices were high, they really should have had better pricing!

Occasional Contributor

I saw it too- here's another thought.  I  once heard Shawn say on PMs Style that there is more going on than the audience may realize with regard to staging the shows-  Where, and how the host, guests, and models stand  and move on stage  is all  choreographed – it is summertime and everyone is on vacation. Perhaps there was some confusion?   I have watched Jill for years and I really like her – but I don't think fashion is her thing. Many years ago she used to do Denim & Co. fairly regularly. But I think she really shines in presenting home decor~ and  I love her shows  with David Venable. 

Trusted Contributor

This was Jill's fourth consecutive hour hosting. She was wearing heels and said more than once that her feet were killing her. That may be the reason she didn't want to move around a lot.

Trusted Contributor

She was filling in.  She's not Amy or Sharon.  I think she was great.  

Honored Contributor

Did Jill actually wear Logo?  That's kind of hard to imagine.  She's definitely not the Logo type.  Nobody with hips should wear a ruffle around that part of the anatomy. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Did Jill actually wear Logo?  That's kind of hard to imagine.  She's definitely not the Logo type.  Nobody with hips should wear a ruffle around that part of the anatomy. 

She did wear the TSV in black.  I thought it looked nice on her.  I didn't care for her rolled up jeans but I would not have liked them no matter who wore them. 

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

She did wear the TSV in black and wore it well for 4 hours. She is not  really hippy but more top heavy ...she stated that and did size up to a L in the top to accommodate her chest.

Super Contributor

@aprimo wrote:

This was Jill's fourth consecutive hour hosting. She was wearing heels and said more than once that her feet were killing her. That may be the reason she didn't want to move around a lot.

@ That was the reason.Jill was on for 4 hours and all the shows had her moving @ way more than she is used to and she did an awesome job explaining everything and selling the garments and no BS along the way !! . Lori and Jill get along and like each other  and Lori knew Jills feet were DONE in the final hour and did mention something about that during the show Smiley Happy