Super Contributor

Is it just me...(? re Lori's footwear)

Is it just me, or does it seem like Lori's footwear takes forever to go on sale? And is infrequently targeted with special lower price deals? And when it is, no full run of sizes...

And, could anyone else use a 10.5? Smiley LOL

If answer to first part of question is for me to do better montoring, recommendations appreciated! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Is it just me...(? re Lori's footwear)

how is the sizing, was looking at some on Poshmark but I haven't tried her shoes so I didn't want to order without some input first.

Respected Contributor

@Mirren  

I have on rare occasions seen some on Lunchtime and Prime Time specials.

I haven’t bought any shoes from her, but it seems that the popular ones do run out of sizes quickly.

Sorry I can’t help much.  But I do buy a lot of her clothes.  Good luck.

Super Contributor

HI! I have found her shoes to be a mixed bag. I've returned several pair that were too tight, was proactive and bought one a size larger than my normal size and could have returned it the correct size, but was afraid correct size might be too small. Why? Cz one pair of boots was too tight at 10, same style too loose at 11. Why I'm crying for 10.5 - haha. In my experience, it's been a crapshoot. I love her shoe designs, so I'm still willing to try, but I can't say they regularly run "true to size" or that reviews have helped me plan. Good luck if you try!