Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Suziqzee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

Ladies there is an earlier version of this blouse that I think is reduced in price.  I don't have time to look for it right now though.

Thanks, @Pearlee! Yes, that's what Lori said on her blog. It makes me wonder if these colors were simply added to the original item #?  Now I think I'll go hunting...

@Suziqzee  I found it! Only $34.13 and my favorite color choice is left. 

A347179

Thanks, @Pearlee I was just going to post the link to this because I figured it was the one you were referring to! It's super cute, but I'm avoiding pink because of my orange red hair, lol.  (Plus, I already have tons of pink!)

Respected Contributor

@Suziqzee wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

no, it hasn't been presented yet.

probably later today or this evening 

I like it too

@Suziqzee 

I hope so, but I fear it's going to come and go before I get a chance to order it!

@Suziqzee Well, it was never presented.  Maybe next week.  I'm still wanting it. I hope it's cotton rather than the polyester of the earlier one.

Valued Contributor

@Hippiified wrote:

@Suziqzee wrote:

@Hippiified wrote:

no, it hasn't been presented yet.

probably later today or this evening 

I like it too

@Suziqzee 

I hope so, but I fear it's going to come and go before I get a chance to order it!

@Suziqzee Well, it was never presented.  Maybe next week.  I'm still wanting it. I hope it's cotton rather than the polyester of the earlier one.

Yeah, there is something going on at the Q with their inventory, or shipping, stock/etc.  I posted that I had pre-ordered the Spenco sneaker TSV weeks ago, and it's still showing as back-ordered. Since this look was in Lori's March look-book, I wonder if it's also back-ordered?  Sigh.  I hope I still have money in the budget by the time it does show up!

Esteemed Contributor

@Suziqzee It's probably somewhere near the Suez canal...

Honored Contributor

Re: I want THIS

[ Edited ]

A394180

Blouse was on AM Style this morning. It will be on again tonight at 7pm ET in a LOGO show.  Free S&H

@Suziqzee 

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

A394180

Blouse was on AM Style this morning. It will be on again tonight at 7pm ET in a LOGO show.  Free S&H

@Suziqzee 

@Pearlee   I got the purple. Love the sleeves with elastic: easy to shove up and they stay!

Also intrigued with the black, with black jeans, kitten heels or ballet flats.

a394180.001.jpeg

a394180_012.102.jpeg

Honored Contributor

@1Professor  I'm getting the purple and the black. Too funny!

Esteemed Contributor

@1Professor @Pearlee Those are very pretty tops!  

Worried about the future of Logo with that XCEL acquisition.  After this pandemic, Lori is probably ready to move on with her new found riches...

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee @1Professor   Snap  I also ordered purple and black last night saw it on new arrivals page  really liked the look of this - hope it works.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich  Am dithering about size. Per the Click measurements I should take medium. What size did you get? Kinda waiting to see it on Jackie.