Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  Having been burnt with tsv and mesh not sizing up looks like my regular size large will work - I did already order.

Plus I have in cart A397409 capris in tall, black,  as I wanted length - want to see them on.   Also hooded dress in large A397472 in waffle knit this could be good over swimsuit - if not presented will order and take a chance!

Just thought if new black/white top works and black/white capris work if worn together 'as everything goes with everything' I could look like a big bruise. Lol!

Honored Contributor

Re: I want THIS

[ Edited ]

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  Having been burnt with tsv and mesh not sizing up looks like my regular size large will work - I did already order.

Plus I have in cart A397409 capris in tall, black,  as I wanted length - want to see them on.   Also hooded dress in large A397472 in waffle knit this could be good over swimsuit - if not presented will order and take a chance!

Just thought if new black/white top works and black/white capris work if worn together 'as everything goes with everything' I could look like a big bruise. Lol!

@dulwich  😄 You crack me up. Thanks for your reply.

Since it is free S&H on the blouse and since my two large mesh cardis did not fit the same at all (violet much larger than blue) I "did an  @1Professor " and ordered each color in both medium and large. Since they are made of poly, it won't cost me much to return two of the four paying my own postage. As you rightly say, it's easy to get burned.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   I know what you mean re sizing.

I looked at the xl again and thought do I want it very 'swingy' as I tend to wear tank under and use it as jacket but on the mesh cardigan the shoulders were large - this is different style though and hopefully my normal Logo size large 'swings' too!

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee   I know what you mean re sizing.

I looked at the xl again and thought do I want it very 'swingy' as I tend to wear tank under and use it as jacket but on the mesh cardigan the shoulders were large - this is different style though and hopefully my normal Logo size large 'swings' too!

@dulwich  I wouldn't go to XL for you. The sweep measurement is very big. I think the blouse is quite full on the bottom with plenty of swing for my swinging friend (mate) Dulwich!

Respected Contributor

I got the blue in my normal size.

Valued Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

A394180

Blouse was on AM Style this morning. It will be on again tonight at 7pm ET in a LOGO show.  Free S&H

@Suziqzee 

Thanks, @Pearley. I grabbed mine a few days ago, and did NOT get the purple, but rather, the blue.  Now, I'm kind of bummed that I didn't go with the color I originally wanted, but if it's still available in my size and I love the blue, maybe I'll get the purple too.  I continue to be perplexed about the tie-dye jeans on my other thread. They've already aired and still no sign of petites in my size.