Trusted Contributor

I'm a huge Lori fan and have been shopping her line for a little over 4 years....it's nearly shameful how many pieces I own. Smiley Happy

I was also super excited when I heard that she would be having a weekly show.

But now...  As I was sort of watching last night it ht me.  I'm completely bored and unimpressed for the most part.  I did buy the last TSV and one other faux suede top over the last month and that's been the only 2 new pieces that I've seen all summer long that I've bothered to want to fit into my budget.

I do have a few pieces in my wishlist, but the newest is over a year old.

They say change is good...but I'm not seeing it.  Most of the new seems too "forced" with just too much going on or worse...it makes me say "wth", and not in a good way.

And the Monday evening show...it's tough to sit through the entire hour so I usually don't.

I think for now I'm going to take a "sabbatical".  I'll check back later to see if anything improves (the selection and the show).  I'm just wondering if I'm the only LG fan feeling this way....

Valued Contributor

I'm afraid I've hit the same wall.  When Lori first started I was very excited by her colors, styles, and fabrics.  Up until a few months ago I would buy at least one piece every Monday night.  Now I feel like I'm Logo-ed out.  Unless she comes up with new pieces that appeal to me, I probably won't be buying. 

My complaints now are same styles, too much lace, same colors, prices outrageous.

Super Contributor

No,  I feel the same way.  I went through a really crazy LOGO phase and I still wear what is in my closet but I think there are only so many variations of the same theme you can do.  I ordered the thermal Ts last night and cancelled this morning. I do have every pair of black leggings, the capri, the boot cut, the straight leg that I wear with everything and will wear all winter.  I have found myself turning more to Isaac. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@kzjohnson wrote:

I'm a huge Lori fan and have been shopping her line for a little over 4 years....it's nearly shameful how many pieces I own. Smiley Happy

But now...  As I was sort of watching last night it ht me.  I'm completely bored and unimpressed for the most part.  I did buy the last TSV and one other faux suede top over the last month and that's been the only 2 new pieces that I've seen all summer long that I've bothered to want to fit into my budget.

They say change is good...but I'm not seeing it.  Most of the new seems too "forced" with just too much going on or worse...it makes me say "wth", and not in a good way.

And the Monday evening show...it's tough to sit through the entire hour so I usually don't.

I think for now I'm going to take a "sabbatical".  I'll check back later to see if anything improves (the selection and the show).  I'm just wondering if I'm the only LG fan feeling this way....

Agree.  My favorite shirt is still that original "tee"; three quarter sleeve, v-neck, slouchy pockets.

It used to be $39, but now it's $44.

Some of her newer things seem a bit "forced"; I love unique, but won't tolerate goofy.

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@kzjohnson wrote:

Agree.  My favorite shirt is still that original "tee"; three quarter sleeve, v-neck, slouchy pockets.

It used to be $39, but now it's $44.

Some of her newer things seem a bit "forced"; I love unique, but won't tolerate goofy.

I'm right there with you!  Good old A202259.  I have it in 10 colors...some aren't even offered any more. 

And I was thinking "overdone" on many of the newer pieces, but I have to agree I've been seeing some downright goofy too.

Respected Contributor

I have several pieces of LOGO and I really like them but now it seems like all the pieces she brings are pretty much the same and nothing exciting. I also am tired of her drab muted colors. The prices have also gotten way to high for what they are.

Respected Contributor

I don't have the chance to catch many of the LOGO shows.  When I do I usually only see a piece or two.  But because there is similarity to the design in many pieces, I have wondered about overload for the regular viewer.

My Q fashion shopping is fairly limited to the basics.  I get such a good fit in pants with Isaac so I have many pairs in several different styles.  I also have a black LOGO cardigan with chiffon at the hem that is an absolute workhorse in my closet. I wear it with dresses, dress slacks and jeans. So while I'm not a big LOGO girl, the quality of the piece I have is amazing.

Super Contributor

The only clothes I purchase on the Q are Logo.  I have not watched a show in years.  I only slightly skim the net for her offerings when I am in the mood.  Overall I feel that the Q is mostly for older women and thus caters to them. My skirts are always above my knee and I don't wear comfort shoes.  I purchase most of my clothes from Talbots for tees, Haute Look, and Ideel, for items that have more of an edge like Logo, and Gap and Old Navy for skinny jeans.  I find that most of Q's tops are just a variation of some kind of solid and I like the edginess of Logo, which is more of my style.  The exception is Bob Mackie which, is my opinion only, I just can't see younger women wearing.  

Regular Contributor

Am in complete agree with the OP:

On Monday night, when Lori presented her new "lounge" creation  with the stripes on the leg (and midriff), I gasped.  Sorry for those who love the look, but the doorman at the Waldorf Astoria is wearing the same thing.  (And I love LOGO).

LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein French Terry Printed Stripe Pull-On Pants
Valued Contributor

@VAbelle wrote:

Am in complete agree with the OP:

On Monday night, when Lori presented her new "lounge" creation  with the stripes on the leg (and midriff), I gasped.  Sorry for those who love the look, but the doorman at the Waldorf Astoria is wearing the same thing.  (And I love LOGO).

LOGO Lounge by Lori Goldstein French Terry Printed Stripe Pull-On Pants

I also thought these were hideous.  My first thought was prison uniform!!