Honored Contributor

I think I'm Finally "LOGOfied!"

I got dressed this morning ... knowing I'd be going down to the Green Market and stop at the outdoor cafe.  I put on some gray  twill (D&Co)  pants and a black  (Hanes) t-shirt ... some LandsEnd Canvas beige sneakers.  (Gray and beige is one of my fave color combos.)

I just didn't look "finished" ... so I stood in front of the closet and meditated for a moment and pulled out a gray LOGO t-shirt that had a bit of embroidery around the neckline.  One of her original designs with the floppy pockets / 3/4 sleeves.  Popped it on and looked great!

The LOGO gray was of the same base gray color as the D&Co pants. .... just a shade lighter.  Both pants and top had a lilac undertone.

I did the same thing yesterday ... with a LOGO cardigan,  LandsEnd top and SG pants.  More and more I'm pullng out LOGO to "finish" my outfit!

Respected Contributor

Re: I think I'm Finally "LOGOfied!"

I think I’m finally un-logofied.  I have a ton of pieces, but I am just too tall and they are simply not long enough. I don’t want to wear a second layer all the time to get them long enough so a lot of the laces and ruffles end up right in the middle of my hips.  Just exactly like the tall models who wear these items, the tops are simply too short for them and same for me.

Also I have found the poly/span of most of her tops are just too fragile. Most of mine look like dish rags now after just one season even though I am very careful in washing them etc. They are just too expensive for that.  I have found Isaac Mizrahi tops longer, and the Pima cotton is fantastic.

Respected Contributor

Re: I think I'm Finally "LOGOfied!"

@ALRATIBA 

I love that!