Honored Contributor

Re: I really wish Lori would stop saying this!

@Biftu

i am the same way...... my favorite season is autumn, followed closely by winter. spring is my third favorite season, with summer being last and far behind the other three. lucky to live in a state that has four distinct seasons.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Biftu

i am the same way...... my favorite season is autumn, followed closely by winter. spring is my third favorite season, with summer being last and far behind the other three. lucky to live in a state that has four distinct seasons.

@sunshine45  Exactly!  I'm in total agreement with you.🍂⛄️

Respected Contributor

Lori says a lot of stuff. Shame on her. Fall is lovely in NYC. 

My favorite is "Everything goes with everything." (her clothing like.) You know that's also not true.  She's just trying to push her product. 

Respected Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

Lori says a lot of stuff. Shame on her. Fall is lovely in NYC. 

My favorite is "Everything goes with everything." (her clothing like.) You know that's also not true.  She's just trying to push her product. 

I was about to post the same comment. “Anything goes with everything.”  Ugh. No, Lori, it doesn’t. Thanks for encouraging awful dressing. 

Respected Contributor

...and the Logo bashers again invade the forum. 🙄

Anyway, I'm a summer lover. I love my sandals and flip flops. And here in central Maryland we sometimes don't get a true fall, it can still be hot or it's very rainy and dreary. The getting dark at 4pm is depressing too. But fall fashions are great, I agree with Lori there. Maybe because Logo encourages layering that's why she says it? Other vendors have said more questionable things.
Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee   Every time, which is often, I hear Lori say how she loves summer, I shout at the TV -- niot me.  Fall is my favorite season with summer being my least favorite season.  I even like winter with snow better than summer.  I can always bundle up in the cold, but can't cool down in the summer without being in air conditioning.  

@Biftu   LOL @ shouting at the TV set. 

Thanks for confirming - yes, she does say often how much she likes summer.

Regular Contributor

I kind of agree with her, which is the cooler weather so you can layer.
Honored Contributor

I hate when she says "Each color is prettier than the next"
Which literally means if you get any colors before the very last one presented, it they aren't as good (the first color choice being the very worst! )
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee   I am learning, through trial and error, which colour is the prettiest,  I now get it that studio lighting changes the colour as I have found that when product arrives home it is very subdued in colour compared to what I saw on the t.v. presentation.  

Super Contributor

Hahaha! It doesn't really bother me that much, but fall is my favorite season too. Considering how much she believes in layering, you'd think she'd love fall. And winter. I layer it up for the sake of fashion, but - Lordie, it can get hot in the summer!