Respected Contributor

Re: I got my Logo TSV cardigan A309084

Thank you for your reviews.  I am still waiting for mine.  I ordered the twilight and green floral plus the tanks to go with.  Hope I like them.   Received my dress tho - see my review on other thread.

Trusted Contributor

Mine is on my way back to QVC.  I agree with others that have said the fabric feels very poly.  I will not be ordering anything in the 90/10.  Also, the white interior did bother me and I didn't think it would.  The twilight was ok but I didn't love (to me it looked much darker than what I saw on my tv).  I no longer order tsv'a unless I feel pretty confident I will like and I struck out on my last two(this one and the barefoot dreams...I liked the BD but it didn't fit correctly).  I'm discouraged because I was looking forwrd to the itemsSmiley Sad

Those of you that received and love...enjoy!!!!

Super Contributor

I bought the teal since I don't do prints and it is a beautiful color. The white lining doesn't bother me, and I am in love with the 90/10 fabric. It isn't as fragile (for lack of a better word) as her 95/5 blend, drapes beautiful, a bit more substantial and is much softer. I do like her 95/5, but in some of her cardigans and tops it is a bit flimsy. I prefer something with more heft to it like her slub knit 95/5 and this new fabric fits the bill. I hope she continues with this fabric, I am in love.

Respected Contributor

Just received the floral green tsv and I really like it.

Love the color,  fit is perfect not too long - my reg size large - hangs nicely, no clinging  - inside white does not bother me at all as when I had it on it does not really show.  I was worried about 10% spandex but no problem.  Definite keeper for me. 

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

Just received the floral green tsv and I really like it.

Love the color,  fit is perfect not too long - my reg size large - hangs nicely, no clinging  - inside white does not bother me at all as when I had it on it does not really show.  I was worried about 10% spandex but no problem.  Definite keeper for me. 

@dulwich  Thanks for letting us know - I'm very happy you like it!  And....bonus...

you'll look like a pretty English garden!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

My two arrived yesterday and I tried them on.  Here are my thoughts, but before I forget, for those of you who want to wear the cardi and are bothered by the white inside, would buttoning just the first button help keep the sides straight down so they won't flap open causing the white to show?

About my two (leopard print and teal):

I'm definitely keeping the teal one.  I think the color is really pretty and it's not really "distressed" looking (which was my hesitation - I'm not fond of distressed) - it's just pretty.  Also, contrary to QVC touting that the only "solid" was the black one, the teal looks pretty darn solid (hence the minimal distressing)  - just in various shades of teal.  But I won't quibble about how it was represented because however it was, I like it!

Although I don't really like the buttons much.  I'm going to replace them with dressier looking teal buttons.  The buttons are kind of teal now, but too light for the cardi IMO. It would look more elegant with darker teal and dressier buttons so that is on my "to do" list.  Hobby Lobby has Sewology brand buttons often on sale for half price so I'll go the next time there is a sale and pick out different buttons (I recently did that for a D&C blouse I purchased and the blouse looks much better now that I've replaced the buttons).  I just think the teal has the potential to looka lot more elegant with better buttons.

I'm on the fence right now about the abstract leopard print one.  First of all, it fits larger than the teal one.  The teal is a  really good and flattering fit in my usual size medium, with just a little extra fabric in the back than usual in LOGO medium cardis.  (I knew those larger Click measurements shouldn't cause us to size down! I think they are misleading for this garment).    However, the leopard one is larger - definitely.  At least the one I received.   I like the colors in it but with so much gray, the colors aren't nearly as flattering on me as the teal is.  Also, a few years ago, Lori did a snap-front cardi in abstract camo and I bought almost (if not all) the colors available in that.  And this is kind of similar to all those snap-front cardis I own so I really don't need this one.  (That never even occurred to me until I put this one on).  So I'll probably send this back even though I like the garment (but I like it better off me than on me, which isn't a good thing). I'll try this on once more though before making a final decision on it.

I found  the cardi I was referring to in my post above and why I don't need the leopard one since it reminds me of those.  It's not just like the ones I have but since I have those, I don't need the leopard TSV (and again, I wish I'd remembered these that I own in the various colors before I ordered the leopard TSV):

A282806 (sold out but the As Is is there - A291163)

Respected Contributor

I finally received mine yesterday. I got twilight, green floral, and teal. Love the cozy, soft fabric. The white inside really doesn't show. Fit is good, I stuck with my usual size and they're not big on me at all. I have quite a few Logo and non Logo tops I can pair them with.
Respected Contributor

@Cumbercookie13  Glad you like your cardigans.  I received the twilight today I ordered 2, green floral already reviewed - and I am pleased with this one too looks good with jeans.   For me these two cardigans are a good purchase.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

My two arrived yesterday and I tried them on.  Here are my thoughts, but before I forget, for those of you who want to wear the cardi and are bothered by the white inside, would buttoning just the first button help keep the sides straight down so they won't flap open causing the white to show?

About my two (leopard print and teal):

I'm definitely keeping the teal one.  I think the color is really pretty and it's not really "distressed" looking (which was my hesitation - I'm not fond of distressed) - it's just pretty.  Also, contrary to QVC touting that the only "solid" was the black one, the teal looks pretty darn solid (hence the minimal distressing)  - just in various shades of teal.  But I won't quibble about how it was represented because however it was, I like it!

Although I don't really like the buttons much.  I'm going to replace them with dressier looking teal buttons.  The buttons are kind of teal now, but too light for the cardi IMO. It would look more elegant with darker teal and dressier buttons so that is on my "to do" list.  Hobby Lobby has Sewology brand buttons often on sale for half price so I'll go the next time there is a sale and pick out different buttons (I recently did that for a D&C blouse I purchased and the blouse looks much better now that I've replaced the buttons).  I just think the teal has the potential to looka lot more elegant with better buttons.

I'm on the fence right now about the abstract leopard print one.  First of all, it fits larger than the teal one.  The teal is a  really good and flattering fit in my usual size medium, with just a little extra fabric in the back than usual in LOGO medium cardis.  (I knew those larger Click measurements shouldn't cause us to size down! I think they are misleading for this garment).    However, the leopard one is larger - definitely.  At least the one I received.   I like the colors in it but with so much gray, the colors aren't nearly as flattering on me as the teal is.  Also, a few years ago, Lori did a snap-front cardi in abstract camo and I bought almost (if not all) the colors available in that.  And this is kind of similar to all those snap-front cardis I own so I really don't need this one.  (That never even occurred to me until I put this one on).  So I'll probably send this back even though I like the garment (but I like it better off me than on me, which isn't a good thing). I'll try this on once more though before making a final decision on it.

I tried these both on again today, because I'm shipping some things back to Q tomorrow and I wanted to see what I thought about them on a second try.  First off, I liked the leopard one better this time than I did the first time, although now I'm sending both back.  The leopard one really is quite a bit larger than the teal one and so doesn't fit me right, although the arms would be too snug if I went down a size because the arms fit me correctly now.  Also, I hadn't really paid much attention to this new rayon/span blend when I tried them the first time - I was more interested in how they looked than how they felt.  I don't like this rayon/span.  It is heavier which is good for fall and winter but I do think it feels more like 1970s polyester which I never liked.   So, I don't even now want to invest in switching out the buttons in the teal one (even though Hobby Lobby's Sewology buttons are on sale at 50% off this week). 

I have rayon span cardis that I like better than these so both of mine or going back.   If the leopard one fit me better and if I liked the material better I would have kept it because when I tried it on again today, I loved the colors (even though the teal color looks better with my pale skin)  and it looked very artsy to me.

Respected Contributor

I have the Green Floral on check status and have to decide whether to go ahead or cancel.  Based on what has been written here I'm still a bit uncertain, although leaning towards checking it out.   

My biggest concerns I think are sizing (as always, I'm not sure of the size but can get a free exchange if I choose wrong I suppose), length (I'm 5'2" -- some my size say it's fine and others feel it's too much) and the white on the inside (and I have no idea how much that will or won't show and would it bother me?).  The weight of the fabric would be fine for me, because I can probably wear it year round here.