Occasional Contributor

Higher shipping cost on newly added items?

Hi,

It is my first time posting here, but I have been purchasing Logo items for years and I think a lot of Lori's designs are "me".

I have been stalking the new items waiting for some pieces that were featured in the September lookbook/TSV sneak peek - it seemed like there might be a ruffle hem top and a mock on the way. Did anyone else notice that the shipping for the newer items (A461285, A460920, A457333 ) is higher? That extra $2 is bumming me out...

-H

Super Contributor

Re: Higher shipping cost on newly added items?

I saw it. Surely it is yet another "glitch". I'm about to order one of them & then I'm calling CS to see if they can fix it. I checked several other new items (not Logo) that are heavier & they show the regular $3.50.

Trusted Contributor

Shipping is going up everywhere, UPS, USPS and FEDEX have all announced it so I would not be surprised.

Esteemed Contributor

@hlm Thanks for pointing this out.  I agree I think it is a mistake.  I just ordered A460920, and didn't notice the higher charge. The other new logo is regular price.  No reason it should be higher.  I'll call CS to get a price adjustment, though their system is a mess, the new orders are not showing.  I copied the receipt, so I saw what I paid.

@shoechic Did you call CS?

Esteemed Contributor

@hlm I also ordered A457333, and that was $3.50 S&H.

I also think I want A461285, waiting for the presentation, and that is showing $5.50.  Very annoying.  I think a mistake, maybe they will correct when they present.

Super Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe Calling was useless. All she could say is "that is the shipping cost for that item", no reason or explanation. I sent an email to the social team to see if they could help.

I checked several fashions and they are all listed with the lower shipping fee except those that are identified as coats/jackets. I checked fashion sets, sweaters, cardigans & jeans across all brands. Many fashion items considered heavier & still the shipping is $3.50. 

Doesn't make sense.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @shoechic for letting me know.  

A460920 and A461285 still show up on the website with $5.50 S&H, which I think is a mistake.  

As I mentioned, I ordered A457333 with $3.50 S&H.  It already has reviews, which seems nonsensical since the item is brand new and is unlikely to have been received by any customers.  The first review complains about the high S&H, which was then followed by other reviews that $3.50 is normal, and others speculating the S&H was corrected because of that initial complaining review.

Anyway, I decided not to order A461285, and forgot to check during the presentation what S&H they were chargng.

But for now I am stuck with the $5.50 S&H for A460920, which was not presented.  I think I will email the social team for help with this.  It's $2 more times 2 tops.  Annoying!

Super Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe I bought A460920 on the 25th and the s&h was $3.50. Not sure when it changed to $5.50.

And the reviewer of A457333 who said it was $5.50 was correct, it was.

I bought A461285 today which was & still is $5.50. The Social Team responded & refunded me $2 as a one time courtesy, but stated that $5.50 is correct. 

I think the Q has lost their minds with these increased prices and now increased shipping! If this is the new price for future fashion items, I will never buy another fashion item from the Q except on FREE s&h days!

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @shoechic very helpful!

Super Contributor

Almost forgot....I did watch the live presentation for A461285 (the one I bought) and it showed $5.50 as well.