Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Help with wrinkles in LOGO clothes

Hi Ladies--can you offer any advice as to keeping the wrinkles at bay on LOGO tops? I really love how comfy they are but they always seem to look wrinkled. I don't have this problem with any of my other clothes. In fact I never iron anything. I wash LOGO in cold water & tumble dry then immediately hang on hanger but the wrinkles never really come out. Any help you can give is much appreciated! Kat

Super Contributor

Re: Help with wrinkles in LOGO clothes

I steam mine.  I have a standing steamer in my laundry room because I don't iron. 

Honored Contributor

I've gently steamed some out, but they are a problem.... I agree.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

When you tumble dry, do you let them dry completely or do you take them out when they are damp and let them hang to finish drying? I don't own any Logo items, but I have quite a few knit tops that wrinkle easily and have found that they come out best when I set my dryer for Damp Dry and then remove them when they are about 70-80% dry and hang them the rest of the way. I tried hanging them straight out of the wash and the wrinkled a lot. I tried drying them all the way and they came out wrinkled. Damp dry and hanging them to finish seems to work the best.

Trusted Contributor

I completely dry all my LOGO tops in the dryer on medium-high heat.  They then get hung on a huggable hanger. 

I never need to steam any of my LOGO tops.  I hate trying to steam anything since I've never been successful at finding a steamer that doesn't spit is some way.

Occasional Contributor

I thought I was the only one with this issue. I too have such a problem with wrinkles in the LOGO line. In fact, it always makes me rethink wearing it since I don't like to iron but you cannot wear this without doing that. So frustrating as I have so many pieces, should've stopped after the first 10 hahaha
Respected Contributor

I steam also.

Esteemed Contributor

I steam when I first get the item because they all look like they came from the Wrinkle Factory. After that, my process is just like ChynnaBlue's: Wash, put in dryer for just a few minutes, hang to finish drying. Never have a problem with wrinkles.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Respected Contributor

I wash all of my Logo tops on the hand wash cycle, then dry them on delicate for 5-10 minutes and hang to finish drying.  I never have a problem with wrinkles.

Respected Contributor

It's not that I have an issue with ironing, but the fabric used in this line is definitely a challenge.  I was just looking in my closet this morning after pressing a few other tops, and the LOGO section never looks ironed.  They seem to wrinkle just hanging in the closet.  Frustrating, but since this is a casual line for me I try to ignore the sloppy look of wrinkles.  Sad, since these items are so pricey.