Respected Contributor

Have you ever sent something back and ordered it again later?

I ordered this top when it was first presented, in neutral and blue.  I returned the blue because I thought the colors were too muted.  When the new Amber color appeared, I thought I wanted it...but kept being drawn back to the blue...crazy, I know.  I went back and forth and finally decided to order the blue again in my smaller size medium.  When I received it and tried it on, I loved it.  I'm really happy that I have it now and that the smaller size fits perfectly.  

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Printed-Top-w-Pleated-Trim.product.A27...

Trusted Contributor

Re: Have you ever sent something back and ordered it again later?

Yes, I have done this.  At least once, maybe twice.  But it's been so long that I actually can't remember what the things were. 

Super Contributor

That isn't so strange, I've done the same thing!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered a blue top and the sleeves were too tight. I have the same top in another color and it fits right.  Reordered the blue one, will return the first one!  Surely 2 won't be defective and if I exchange

it they may be gone in my size.

Valued Contributor

I have done it a few times but always feel a little nutty. Oh well. It could be worse. 

Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

I ordered this top when it was first presented, in neutral and blue.  I returned the blue because I thought the colors were too muted.  When the new Amber color appeared, I thought I wanted it...but kept being drawn back to the blue...crazy, I know.  I went back and forth and finally decided to order the blue again in my smaller size medium.  When I received it and tried it on, I loved it.  I'm really happy that I have it now and that the smaller size fits perfectly.  

http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Printed-Top-w-Pleated-Trim.product.A27...

@Trudey, you are not alone.  I've done that two or three times!  I don't remember which pieces they were, but I've definitely done it!  Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

I have, once.

Honored Contributor

Funny but I was actually considering doing just that tonight.  

Respected Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

That's funny.  I have done that.  I love that top and have it in three colors.  The medium fits me perfectly also.  I love the blue one with jeans.

Super Contributor

Glad I'm not the only one, I just did it last week with A258920. I originally the Macrame last year and returned thinking it was too light for my pale and pasty skin tone. Then I changed my mind.