Super Contributor

Happy dance for deep sale prices!

Feels so good to do a random check and see tops you have been bird dogging are on deep sale with EZpay! Just got A282998 and A286983 for cheap. Have wanted them for a while now. Both under $20.00, so I had to "spave" (spend to save). So happy! I frequently miss out on such deals so I'm feeling pret-tee, pre-tee good. Excited to layer it up!

Respected Contributor

Re: Happy dance for deep sale prices!

@Mirren wrote:

Feels so good to do a random check and see tops you have been bird dogging are on deep sale with EZpay! Just got A282998 and A286983 for cheap. Have wanted them for a while now. Both under $20.00, so I had to "spave" (spend to save). So happy! I frequently miss out on such deals so I'm feeling pret-tee, pre-tee good. Excited to layer it up!

@Mirren I am glad you found some items you wanted...I did not see anything this time but agree these were some very good sales!

Honored Contributor

My size never seems to be available when I find a mark down.

Honored Contributor

@Mirren wrote:

@Mirren Wow - the tank with the lace is so beautiful!  Wish my size was still available but it's not.  Just as well, since I need "no more tanks!"

Super Contributor

I know what you mean. I can't tell you how many times the lunchtime special or pm special is not in my size.

Super Contributor

I know what you mean. I can't tell you how many times the lunchtime special or pm special is not in my size.