Honored Contributor

Great ODO price today - 10/27

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lounge-by-Lori-Goldstein-French-Terry-Zip-Front-Hoodie.product.A292790.html...

I have this in the black berry and absolutely love it.  Thinking of getting the auburn at this price.  It's very pretty with the lace on the sleeves.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Great ODO price today - 10/27

I saw that @Pearlee, not sure about it though.  I don't need any more blackberry, but thinking like you about the auburn.

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee  Very pretty...sold out in blackberry in my sizeSmiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

I saw that @Pearlee, not sure about it though.  I don't need any more blackberry, but thinking like you about the auburn.

@Biftu  So what did you decide?   I ordered the auburn and then canceled it.  It's soooo worth the price and I wish there were other color choices (the Loden was on waitlist for medium but I don't need any more green hoodies).    I canceled because I remembered getting home an auburn rayon span top once long ago and the color didn't look very good on me (although this was different in the heathered Fr. terry; the rayon span was deeper not being heathered).  I'm going to think about it some more and watch the video a few more times and possibly reinstate my order.  Dunno yet but for now it's canceled.

Did you get it?  By the way, I absolutely love the way the lace shows up on the blackberry, better than on the other two colors.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Biftu  So what did you decide?   I ordered the auburn and then canceled it.  It's soooo worth the price and I wish there were other color choices (the Loden was on waitlist for medium but I don't need any more green hoodies).    I canceled because I remembered getting home an auburn rayon span top once long ago and the color didn't look very good on me (although this was different in the heathered Fr. terry; the rayon span was deeper not being heathered).  I'm going to think about it some more and watch the video a few more times and possibly reinstate my order.  Dunno yet but for now it's canceled.

Did you get it?  By the way, I absolutely love the way the lace shows up on the blackberry, better than on the other two colors.

No @Pearlee. Got busy and forgot all about it.  Just as well.  Great price but the blackberry looked best, but I don't need any more blackberry.