Honored Contributor

I received the LOGO Lounge piece that had been marked down last week.  I'd love another one, but don't like the remaining colors.

This is a perfect cool weather top ... quite substantial.  Love how the fabric feels!  

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA 

So glad you like your purchase......what's the item number?

Honored Contributor

@Irish1210 wrote:

@ALRATIBA 

So glad you like your purchase......what's the item number?

@Irish1210   There is a link in her post to click on to see the item, but you ask a great question because if anyone is looking for what ALRATIBA thinks of the item (her review) they couldn't find it by searching the forums for an item number.   That's the reason I put the item number in the title of my reviews.

Honored Contributor

@Irish1210 

A344582  

Trusted Contributor

@ALRATIBA @Pearlee 

Thanks, Ladies....................I received my piece A344582 today in Ocean Teal ~ Have not yet tried it on, but like the feel of the fabric.  Not quite sure about the color, though.

As I read the thread titles a Link Icon is present, however, once I opened the thread to read it there was no link in ALRATIBA's comment ~~~ that's why I asked for the item #.

I had a feeling it was the same top I received today : )

Honored Contributor

@Irish1210   That's weird, I was able to link to it from A's post.  The link was hard to detect in the post though, I must admit.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee  Guidance needed...........what do you mean that the link was difficult to detect?  Aren't they usually highlighted in blue print?

BTW......sending back the item......the color did nothing for mr, but liked the top : )

Honored Contributor

Mine arrived yesterday. Thrilled with all four colors, and the fit. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Got the LOGO Lounge top

[ Edited ]

@Irish1210 wrote:

@Pearlee  Guidance needed...........what do you mean that the link was difficult to detect?  Aren't they usually highlighted in blue print?

BTW......sending back the item......the color did nothing for mr, but liked the top : )

@Irish1210   Yes they usually are but this one wasn't.  Put your mouse over LOGO Lounge piece in the OP's post and a link link appears underneath the wording. Hence the link was hard to find in the post.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee  Thank you ~ I found it....that's so awesome!

Learn something new every dayHeart