Valued Contributor

Under new arrivals today. 

IMG_2813.PNG

Respected Contributor

This is really cute in this color Smiley Happy

Thanks

Deb

Frequent Contributor

Sorry, looks like a Calfornia King sized pillow case. To each his own, we are all different thank goodness.

Esteemed Contributor

Been catching a few of her shows because it seems her clothes are either totally loved and collected or totally dismissed as something one would never wear out in public. I was curious to see what it’s all about.

So one thing I’ve noticed is that almost all of her tops are pulling under the arm going towards the bewbs. The creases are so obvious. They look like either the models are wearing a size too small or more material is needed where the side seams are sewn up.  So do you logo fans find you need to order up a size to accommodate your chest if you’re anything beyond about a 34A bra? Or are the models as usual squeezing into the wrong size?

Honored Contributor

@crackster wrote:

Sorry, looks like a Calfornia King sized pillow case. To each his own, we are all different thank goodness.

That's a good one....unmatched ones too!

Valued Contributor

Re: Gorgeous Logo

[ Edited ]

@shaggygirl wrote:

Been catching a few of her shows because it seems her clothes are either totally loved and collected or totally dismissed as something one would never wear out in public. I was curious to see what it’s all about.

So one thing I’ve noticed is that almost all of her tops are pulling under the arm going towards the bewbs. The creases are so obvious. They look like either the models are wearing a size too small or more material is needed where the side seams are sewn up.  So do you logo fans find you need to order up a size to accommodate your chest if you’re anything beyond about a 34A bra? Or are the models as usual squeezing into the wrong size?

IMO, the models usually look like they've wearing a size too small. The fabric of the tops does look tight, especially in the upper arms and across the bust. I send a lot of tops back because they are too tight across the bust, and if I buy a larger size, they flare out on the bottom like a maternity top.

Actually, the reason I was drawn to the top shown in this post is that it looks much more relaxed than the usual Logo top (in fact, it looks too big for the model!) and I loved the sage color.

Honored Contributor

Looks cute, but the price!  Holy Moly Batman!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)