Esteemed Contributor

Re: Every LTS for 09/08 is LOGO

@Biftu wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Peg wrote:

Agree @Stevie Nix, good prices. Sometimes a deal isn't always a deal as we have saiid a few times on this forum. It's important to remember to really like the item  and not be too influenced in buying  because the price has been  slashed.  I too didn't see anything I wanted  today.

I agree- and put lots of thought into the purchases.

I really like Lori's cotton cashmere, but the options today weren't for me. The striped sweater? I don't like mixed media godets accenting the tush! And the sweater with side godets- the color blocking wasn't flattering on the models (imo! Woman Happy), Maybe it was also the bottom of the sweater- it combined straight and shark bite. The copper rose was probably the best- but it didn't 'call my name' enough....

@Ibby114@  I had this. sweater in my cart (in all three colors to decide on one later) and then decided to pass.  I remember when it was first presented as an ODO and the blackberry flew out right away.  I didn't like it so much then and passed as the ODO (still expensive) and reconsidered today because I remembered people here on this forum who got it liked it.  What attracted me most to it was reviews that said it was heavier than her usual sweaters - something good to wear in cooler weather which is, of course, coming up.   But I kept thinking about it and, of course there's the factor @Biftu and I always discuss and @Peg mentioned today about not liking it enough the first time so do I really like it better today at a better price?  Still don't love it.   And also I have a really pretty colorblock sweater I bought at Talbots a few winters ago on clearance that I like even better, so why spend almost $40 (with S&H & tax) on this one?  Talked myself out of it.  And I also wasn't crazy about all the color choices but had decided on the charcoal and black if I were getting it, which I'm not.  I didn't love it so I'm not getting it and I have one here at home I love more.  @Peg, I'll just "shop my own closet" as you like to say.

@Pearlee @Ibby114 - I own this sweater in the copper rose and have worn it quite a bit.  Looks nice with my grey leggings.  The weight is heavier for cooler weather.  I went ahead and ordered the blackberry.

I also ordered A266755 the color block sweater in the grey.  I own this in the ash rose and really like it.  When it was presented I missed out on the grey so I was glad to see this today at that price.

@Pearlee@BiftuI realized with the video presentation on line I didn't see the grey/black cotton cashmere sweater being modeled. I went onto youtube and found a video from Aug 2016 - and really like the sweater! The black godets  vanish into black bottoms (which I wear way too often  Woman LOL) - and it is slimming!! I waitlisted the medium, @Biftu  would you say the size is true?

@Ibby114 - I would say it ran a bit on the larger side for me (I am an xxs). I would have bought the grey/black had it been in my size.  Enjoy.

@BiftuBased on the 'click here' measurements, I can get away with a small vs a medium  everywhere - except maybe the chest. Does this cotton cashmere stretch &/or have some give?

Esteemed Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@Peg wrote:

Agree @Stevie Nix, good prices. Sometimes a deal isn't always a deal as we have saiid a few times on this forum. It's important to remember to really like the item  and not be too influenced in buying  because the price has been  slashed.  I too didn't see anything I wanted  today.

I agree- and put lots of thought into the purchases.

I really like Lori's cotton cashmere, but the options today weren't for me. The striped sweater? I don't like mixed media godets accenting the tush! And the sweater with side godets- the color blocking wasn't flattering on the models (imo! Woman Happy), Maybe it was also the bottom of the sweater- it combined straight and shark bite. The copper rose was probably the best- but it didn't 'call my name' enough....

@Ibby114@  I had this. sweater in my cart (in all three colors to decide on one later) and then decided to pass.  I remember when it was first presented as an ODO and the blackberry flew out right away.  I didn't like it so much then and passed as the ODO (still expensive) and reconsidered today because I remembered people here on this forum who got it liked it.  What attracted me most to it was reviews that said it was heavier than her usual sweaters - something good to wear in cooler weather which is, of course, coming up.   But I kept thinking about it and, of course there's the factor @Biftu and I always discuss and @Peg mentioned today about not liking it enough the first time so do I really like it better today at a better price?  Still don't love it.   And also I have a really pretty colorblock sweater I bought at Talbots a few winters ago on clearance that I like even better, so why spend almost $40 (with S&H & tax) on this one?  Talked myself out of it.  And I also wasn't crazy about all the color choices but had decided on the charcoal and black if I were getting it, which I'm not.  I didn't love it so I'm not getting it and I have one here at home I love more.  @Peg, I'll just "shop my own closet" as you like to say.

@Pearlee @Ibby114 - I own this sweater in the copper rose and have worn it quite a bit.  Looks nice with my grey leggings.  The weight is heavier for cooler weather.  I went ahead and ordered the blackberry.

I also ordered A266755 the color block sweater in the grey.  I own this in the ash rose and really like it.  When it was presented I missed out on the grey so I was glad to see this today at that price.

@Pearlee@BiftuI realized with the video presentation on line I didn't see the grey/black cotton cashmere sweater being modeled. I went onto youtube and found a video from Aug 2016 - and really like the sweater! The black godets  vanish into black bottoms (which I wear way too often  Woman LOL) - and it is slimming!! I waitlisted the medium, @Biftu  would you say the size is true?

@Ibby114 - I would say it ran a bit on the larger side for me (I am an xxs). I would have bought the grey/black had it been in my size.  Enjoy.

@BiftuBased on the 'click here' measurements, I can get away with a small vs a medium  everywhere - except maybe the chest. Does this cotton cashmere stretch &/or have some give?

@Ibby114 - Yes, it has give.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @Biftu !! I used to love the vanity sizing when I was 80  lbs heavier Woman Happy now I second guess myself all the time!  

Wow- I saw a snafu with the order status-  the price changed to $48 & change from yesterdays $31!! I  emailed customer service- editing the size shouldn't have incurred that error.

Maybe everyone should check their lts purchases from yesterday. Woman Frustrated