Trusted Contributor

I've never seen QVC do this.  Must be a mistake.  I went to see what the LTS are for Friday and all 30 of them are LOGO.  Too many to link too.

To view them,  in the Search bar type "Lunchtime Special"

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Every LTS for 09/08 is LOGO

Heart

Trusted Contributor

@vickie25, if the Q were to respond to this, they would probably state: "We are trying to empty our warehouse because new items are coming in".

~

If the Q really wanted to empty their warehouse(s), perhaps they should get all of these items (clothes, shoes, undergarments, household goods, toys etc.) and donate them to the victims of these hurricanes.

The Q could use this as a tax write off /or as a donation and it would assist the victims & then the Q would have room for all of the new items. JMHO

Frequent Contributor

i picked up the smokey taupe faux suede pants.  i have had my eye on these for awhile now.  can't wait for the cooler temps!

Valued Contributor

Like the prices but nothing I want.  Too bad.

Trusted Contributor

Agree @Stevie Nix, good prices. Sometimes a deal isn't always a deal as we have saiid a few times on this forum. It's important to remember to really like the item  and not be too influenced in buying  because the price has been  slashed.  I too didn't see anything I wanted  today.

Valued Contributor

Same here, @Peg!  I was soooo excited when I saw all of the items and at first was going to load up my cart, but then realized I would only be purchasing because they were such a good price and they aren't items I'd purchase or had my eye on in the past.  So, I'm not getting anything this time. Thanks for the reminder! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I was looking at the twin set for awhile, so I grabbed it. I also got the tank in light oak, a great neutral! I'm so so about the hoodie- the only hoodies I have are big bulky ones with sayings/grahics on them. So this is a much better look!

It's nice having such a great selection, I find when there are less choices I'm more apt to buy due to price! Here I was thinking about the purchase more- great LOGO shopping today!

THe only pants I thought about were the faux suede ones- but there were some fit issues in the reviews. Does anyone have them? I'm a curvy 12/14,  and usually get a M in Lori's pants. Pants on line are a tough fit!! Does anyone have  them already?

Honored Contributor

i own A269979 in the coral choice (kind of pink) - got it as a previous LTS price.  I was so pleasantly surprised by this - I just love it and picked up the green choice today.  I always thought one side of it would be too short for me, and I wasn't sure whether I liked it.  Turns out the length is just fine (even being hip-y)  and it's so pretty and the Lounge fabric is so soft.   It can be quite dressy so you can be comfortable and dressed up too if you want it to be dressy.  I get so many compliments when I wear it because it's so striking and so different from anything anyone else is wearing  ( I like looking different and not seeing myself coming and going). I'm glad to pick up another color for two reasons:  the coral  is quite spring-y and the green will be better for fall, and also because I've worn it so much that I'd love to get another color before wearing the coral so much makes me sick of it! 

Trusted Contributor

@Peg wrote:

Agree @Stevie Nix, good prices. Sometimes a deal isn't always a deal as we have saiid a few times on this forum. It's important to remember to really like the item  and not be too influenced in buying  because the price has been  slashed.  I too didn't see anything I wanted  today.

Thanks for reminding me of all the LOGO  items I've picked up because they were a deal and they sit unworn!!   Maybe I'm curedSmiley Happy