Valued Contributor

Did anyone purchase these jeans? A397393

[ Edited ]

https://www.qvc.com/LOGO-by-Lori-Goldstein-Petite-Tie-Dye-Straight-Leg-Cropped-Jeans.product.A397393...

I'm so disappointed because I really wanted to buy a pair. When the listing first popped up, the petite and regular sizes were lumped together, and there was no petite size 6, which would be my size. I hoped that my size would appear at some point, but alas, it has not.  Now I see the jeans are listed as separate sizes for petite and regular, but still none of the smaller sizes are listed.  Is it possible the Q is delaying posting the smaller sizes until the presentation, or did I just get outwitted by some savvy Logo shoppers who snatched up all of the smaller sizes before the jeans could even get on air?

Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone purchase these jeans? A397393

@Suziqzee 

Both of your scenarios are possible...but I would put my money on the fact that the smaller petite sizes just haven't come in yet.  Shipments are taking a lot longer to get in...they are probably imported I would guess.

At full price...I wouldn't think that EVERY smaller size would have sold out like that.

I also doubt Q would be holding back til the presentation...that isn't their usual thing.  Put it online and SELL is the norm.

I love the look but not the raw hem.

Esteemed Contributor

@Suziqzee They were presented today.  I didn't check stock during the presentation but I don't recall any sell out frenzy during the presentation.  I guess you can now watch and see.  Probably did not come in.  I have some orders of Isaac tops that are not being prepared and not being sent.  Some type of delay.  I am guessing there are issues with getting items in stock. A lot of shipping problems around the world, pandemic related, and that suez canal thing.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NYCLatinaMe wrote:

@Suziqzee They were presented today.  I didn't check stock during the presentation but I don't recall any sell out frenzy during the presentation.  I guess you can now watch and see.  Probably did not come in.  I have some orders of Isaac tops that are not being prepared and not being sent.  Some type of delay.  I am guessing there are issues with getting items in stock. A lot of shipping problems around the world, pandemic related, and that suez canal thing.

I guess so, @NYCLatinaMe  because I've watched these every day and there haven't been any in my size the whole time.  Thanks for the heads-up though. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Suziqzee I just happened to check the petite sizes today, and they are all in!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you, I saw that, @NYCLatinaMe . I changed my mind when someone mentioned the cut-off finish on the hemline, was that you? It's a bit too casual for me, but hopefully everyone else will enjoy them!