Honored Contributor

Re: Did anyone else get the Twisted Yarn Coat A283034?

@Pearlee wrote:

@Tissyanne  More really bad reviews today on the coat.   More about shedidng although some solve that by fluffing it in the dryer.  But I wonder then if they'll have to have the guy come out to unglog their dryer vents?  You have to do that every so often.....

This item is funny - people are either loving it or really disliking it.

@Pearlee, I just read the latest reviews. I believe the coat will continue to shed, but at any rate it had a cheap look about it, meaning the loose fuzzy threads around in random places like the neck. I have already taken mine back to the post office. I would have been uneasy to ever put it in my washer for fear of clogging the pipes if it fell apart, and honestly it looked like it could. Smiley Happy Yikes.

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne @Pearlee @jewel3 @Justice4all @divine

My twisted yarn coat arrived late yesterday.

Size 8 was, after all, the correct size.

Love the t-shirt-like lining, but the sleeves are lined with a slick satin-like material that seems longer than the sleeve, so keeps popping out.

It does shed. Only put it on once but pieces were all over my carpet. I'd ruin a washer or dryer by putting it inside.

It does have whimsy.

However, since I also have the GILI faux-fur vest, this is probably going back.

Honored Contributor

@I'm taking the liberty of adding a new review by @Sir Cancelot here, so that people who search this forum for reviews of LOGO clothes by item number in the title will be sure to read hers too along with the rest of the reviews already on this thread.  Thanks for the update from your posted review under the product, SC.  Glad yours isn't shedding. 

@Sir Cancelot wrote:

I gave one of the first reviews.  I wanted to update my review.  I have had so much fun with this coat.  Fortunately, the weather here has been warmer than usual so I can wear it.  First of all, the coat is not shedding.  I saw a piece of fiber today.  Second, I bought a size six and today had on a Logo jacket with the coat and there was no problem with the arms. I will be 74 in December, still working full time, and loving many of her creations because I always loved that style over the years.  As I said, this is one of a kind and is a very personal preferance. "Wear it like you own it..." Sir Cancel

Frequent Contributor

thank you for posting in the appropiate place.  Love, Sir Cancel

Honored Contributor

@Sir Cancelot wrote:

thank you for posting in the appropiate place.  Love, Sir Cancel

@Sir Cancelot  You are welcome and I'm glad you didn't mind.  Looking forward to reading more of your posts.   We just started here recently trying to review new LOGO items by item number in the title followed by the "official" product description on QVC's site after it the Logo by Lori Goldstein.  So far I think it's been helpful to  us who want to search out an item to see what people think.  We do a lot of reviews here, as you can see so please join in any time.  I thought your review was very helpful to someone interested in the coat.   Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

Donald Trump could use youSmiley LOL

Regular Contributor

No, but I thought it was a great coat.  Would have bought it if I thought I'd get any use out of it, but I don't kid myself that I have an active social life!