Super Contributor

Re: Cute cropped jeans! A377014

@Biftu. True enough! And it's also true that her same colors on different fabrics or from different dye lots can be very different. Examples: maple and macrame! 🤯😄

Yes! I know what you mean. That new denim jacket in "mauve" is a perfect match with my short-sleeved handkerchief hem dress in "maple," but looks off when paired with the jersey pull on pants (w lace hem) in "maple sugar." The first two have more pink...

Lori's clothes offer such possibilities for fun!

Honored Contributor

@Mirren. The macrame garments I own run the gamut from light beige (clearly a shade of brow) to almost pure pink with just a taste of beige in it.
And what was called just "maple" runs from a very dark brown scarf @,Biftu and I both own to a very light latte-looking brown with varying shades of brow in between. I remember Biftu and I, who both own a lit of maple, being very surprised when we got the scarf. And oh yes, some maple has much more purplish in it than others do. Which brings to mind blackberry; some is purple and some is gray!
Super Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Mirren. The macrame garments I own run the gamut from light beige (clearly a shade of brow) to almost pure pink with just a taste of beige in it.
And what was called just "maple" runs from a very dark brown scarf @,Biftu and I both own to a very light latte-looking brown with varying shades of brow in between. I remember Biftu and I, who both own a lit of maple, being very surprised when we got the scarf. And oh yes, some maple has much more purplish in it than others do. Which brings to mind blackberry; some is purple and some is gray!

Hahaha! Add to that the comment about how colors can look different on your tv and computer screen. Oy! One thing about the LOGO world of color and pattern mixing, things ususally work out.

Honored Contributor

@Mirren. This is probably why Lori says anything goes with everything. --- since even her own colors don't go with each other!

My phone changed "brown" to "brow" in my post above and I can't edit to fix it from my phone!
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
@Biftu. True enough! And it's also true that her same colors on different fabrics or from different dye lots can be very different. Examples: maple and macrame! 🤯😄

@Pearlee  That's true too!  Maybe it will be easier to tell once they are presented.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich. How were your blue ones that you ordered after the yellow? Some customer reviewers were disappointed in the blue so I wondered what you thought.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee  No I was not at all disappointed with the blue - I really like them.  They are very pale but you can see that from the presentation and I decided to get these instead of white pants this year more useful for me.

Very Happy with both of these crops.

Super Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

@Pearlee  No I was not at all disappointed with the blue - I really like them.  They are very pale but you can see that from the presentation and I decided to get these instead of white pants this year more useful for me.

Very Happy with both of these crops.

Glad to see this, Pearley! A cute cropped pant is a joyful thing. Wear in good health!

Honored Contributor

@Mirren. I don't own these pants. Dulwich owns the yellow and blue.